Lions and Tigers science hunt
The Adeptus Mechanicus want numerous samples of certain xenos strains for their tech research.
- Search, destroy and extract 15 Lictor carapace core samples.
Triangulate location of final Lictor corpse and teleport to the fleet (with samples).
- Search, destroy and extract 5 Broodlord blood samples.
Triangulate location of final Broodlord corpse and teleport to the fleet (with samples).
- Find a clutch of xenos eggs.
Triangulate location and teleport eggs to the fleet.
NO tagging of prey (except when face to face, and dead, to extract sample).
ONLY Apothecary can extract samples.
All objectives can be done simultaneously.
To firmly place the Tactical apart from the Chaplain, I'd give the Tactical exclusive use to a DMR type weapon option - scoped? single shot, slower firing, armour piercing...like the Stalker Bolter in Space Marine video game. A dedicated 'sniper' or 'battle rifle' option would be good imo.
Ps. Heavies could have an ability that give u 3x mines. Cheers!
- IMO, incremented/segmented weapon stats are better to compare weapons/ stat changes quickly and easily. From recent streams It looks like uve changed it, so I suggest u include increments in ur revamped weapon stats design.
- IMO, the experience level i.e. 'Level 9' (as seen in Enhanced Edition video) could be more impressively presented. Maybe U could use reef and stars banner from chapter 2 with no. '9' in centre instead of the skull or something... Maybe u could earn a star every 10 levels achieved.. Just make it stand out and look more interesting imo.
Not essential, just my opinion. I haven't played the game yet so maybe it's all changed.