At times I have too much knowledge of guns.. to the point of it ruining movies and shows for me lol
@plppln Pretty clever use of it, basically using it to get the STANAG mags in your loadout, then just picking up enemy M4's and not having to resupply to have ammo! It's one of my uses for it, and instead spending supply points on different things in the loadout.
You gotta remember, the weapons in this game are (and future ones to come) based on what weapons are likely to be used by private security contractors and insurgent fighters. Neither of those 3 are remotely likely, not even remotely..
Glock 18 is a stretch even if it were offered as a primary-weapon option to the Security breachers-class, and even then it it would be wasteful to bring over other options. This isn't Call of Duty, there's purpose and reason for weapons being in the game and for what team has access to them.
For instance, you'll be seeing BOTH security and insurgents having access to MP5's logically, which is coming soon, but you'd be more likely to see insurgents have access to a plethora of russian and chinese combloc-weapons, and see security forces having access to some more niche weapons from the region, such as croatian and ukrainian stuff even.
They're both cheap, they're both capable medium to long range, both have customization options to suit their purpose. I don't see what the point is of this complaint. If anything a complaint that the AKM is most undeniably a superior choice might be valid complaint.
I want them to add a warning prior to entering the out-of-bounds area, so you're aware you're about to be out of bounds, and for push have a visible timer and warning if the boundary is about to move up and you're in an area that would become out-of-bounds soon.
Rather than just whining that it's there, how about suggesting ways to make it obvious the area you're about to be in is going to be an area you're not supposed to be in?
Just the last couple of days of playing vs bots has yielded the following:
- Bots have unrealistically good aim
- Bots prefire
- Melee'ing bots doesn't kill them (even when headshot melee) but they oneshot
- Bots soaking bullets like a swamp but oneshotting to the chest of players even when the bots have no armor and players have max armor
- Bots instakilling at stupid distances the second you round the corner when they have not seen you yet
- Bots spawning in on objectives just taken
- Bots spawning into buildings that are cleared and have all points of entry covered, and proceeding to kill players because of it
- Bots seemingly prioritized over players by the servers, causing a case of "who shot first?" to happen, even when half a mag has been fired by the player into the bot, they fire once and player dies without them dying
- Bots on 50 call shoot through buildings and walls without having any way of knowing there is a player there
- Bots wallbanging randomly and hitting players from absurd distances
- Suicide bomber bots blowing up next to caches and not detonating it
- Suicide bomber bots spawning in numbers in excess of 3 and more at the time
- Bot-team helis shooting at impossible angles, shooting through buildings and roofs, player helis not doing the same
- Bots throwing MLB-grade grenades, impossible angles, through railings that the grenade can barely even fit through
- Bots throwing smoke grenades and hitting players, killing the player
- Bots having different perception of smoke than players, sometimes blinded by smoke players can see through, other times seeing right through smoke players can't
- Bot commanders calling in multiple strikes at the same time
- Bots throwing grenades that land exactly where you are about to spawn, killing you upon spawning (far from just once that's happened even just today)
It's getting pretty silly at this point how much ridiculous is happening. My biggest gripe with it all is probably the servers clearly prioritizing the bots over the players and soaking up way too many shots.