Windows 10 Pro N
16 GB RAM 3200
Intel i7-7700k 4.20 GHz
EVGA GTX 1070
Running everything on High and getting over 100 FPS on all maps. Shadow is on low.
- There are times when airstrikes are called with smokes that causes small glitchy feel.
- Shooting short to mid range distances register slower than long distance shots especially with short range guns. (Sometimes you can see your tracer bullets curve in rapid movement in short distances).
- Some places on the map you would think you can go over it with ease but end up being blocked or stuck by something invisible on the ground. (Hideout by objective B right side on firefight.) (Insurgency start right side).
- When you die, the game lets you free look the entire map if you don't click anything to follow your teammates while you are dead.
- Right click grenades for short distances are not strong enough to throw over walls even if I'm right behind a wall. Maybe its for windows... (Underhand throw can help distinguish a lighter throw.)
- Airstrikes from insurgency barrage bounces once it hits the floor.
- When I'm in a party, I could use a different (bright green) color to differentiate from other players.
- When Commander it would be nice to see where I am calling in airstrikes before I actually call them like Rising Storm 2 Vietnam.
- When I pickup more M320 40mm grenades, the UI indicates that I picked up 7 total when I actually have around 4-5.
- Please add vote kick even in beta to kick afk and team killers.
- Please add the ability to add more points to guns and equipment when you win rounds in skirmish or some other gamemode.
- When I que in a party, my teammates cannot see the que time.
- I don't like how push maps have restricted areas from point A, making it really difficult to defend. (especially Farmhouse). I don't like restrictive play at all. Real tactical shooters shouldn't dictate where you can take position and where you cannot take position. If taking a position far from objective is my job as a sniper, I should be able to do it with the consequences of losing the objective.
Tip for all: Long barrel destroys armor.
One thing I noticed (while everyone is complaining that the game is not hardcore enough), using long barrel quickly destroys my enemy even if they have heavy armor.
Since everyone on the forum has given lots of thought on what needs to be fixed, I will spell out some of the best parts of this game and what I really enjoyed having.
- I love all the realistic details the game contains. I believe Sandstorm can be one of the best fps shooters for 2019 and forward.
*Has a strong competitive aspect; especially with the new addition placement matches.
*I love the new peaking over walls mechanism and the ability to throw grenades further than your previous insurgency game. (C4 could use a little work. Please add a bigger throwing distance).
*The maps are well thought out compared to most FPS games making each side very equal. (For now)
*I love the quick mag reload as an added feature and the flip up sights.
*The removal of AP bullets offers a significant opportunity towards adding more gear and modifications.
*I think adding a commander is extremely unique and adds a balanced class to the objective game play. (Great addition to content).
*The different sounds in the game comes with extreme detail and orgasm to the ears.
*There were tons of new guns and some previous guns from insurgency to play with.
*The maps are surprisingly bigger than it seems and def gives users more room to move around than into a tunnel of gunfire.
*Breaking down the doors is also really cool when you're trying to breach and make entrance.
*Co-op offers lots new content and bots are challenging compared to what you would expect.
*It was a good idea that casual games offer skirmishes and firefights for only two rounds versus the competitive 10.
*Shotguns are perfect... please do not change them.
*I hope we have the ability to kick users for being idle or teamkilling.
*Maps with new objectives and vehicles would be interesting not sure if balanced.
*Sniping is extremely hard and the scope sensitivity seems to change depending on the magnification. I find it confusing having to change my focus sensitivity, scope sensitivity, and look sensitivity.... it should be like the first insurgency.
*I hope you still continue to offer workshop skins and modifications to make the game play more enjoyable to the community.
*I hope the game continues to add more weapons to play with because it is oh so fun.
Would I buy it? Yes been a fan since insurgency. I am waiting on the day of infamy sale to pick it up.