Honestly I don't think they will introduce medics here. It's just not like Insurgency.
@sithis223 have you noticed that equipping a long barrel attachment seemingly increases weapon damage? I don't know if this is valid but it feels like an SVD with a long barrel takes only 1 body shot to incapacitate any enemy.
Yes, this should be fixed. Yesterday when I was playing a funny thing happened: I was trying to get prone for like 3 seconds just in front of an enemy shooting me, and I couldn't because I hastily bashed the button multiple times and my character kept dancing around. That's really frustrating.
@marksmanmax Alpha was really different in the way of shooting and TTK than Beta. IMO, it was better than now, at least in the last days of Alpha after the update.
@marksmanmax have you tried it against heavy armour?
@marksmanmax lol, it didn't most of the time
@marksmanmax idk if it should or should not one-shot anyone, but it did not. It wasn't even a huge problem for me as I was mainly flanking using a suppressor and tapping quickly enough to kill anyone. It was even useful in a rather close quarters battle when directly confronting enemy on Farmhouse's hills. I've got a KDR of 6.5 that match.
I've just played a couple of hours and tried different weapons against my opponents.
What I liked:
- a FAL can finally kill someone because of the TTK lowered to 2 hits. That's perfectly fine.
- movement speed seems kinda lowered by just 10-15% and that's good, too.
- SVD and MK.14 take 2 hits to kill an armoured target and 1 hit for an unarmoured target. Somehow after I modded my SVD with a long barrel I started killing anyone in just 1 shot. Maybe that's just them being wounded or having no armour, I don't know. IMO, SVD and MK.14 should one-shot people from a distance of 15 metres and take 2 shots to kill at higher distance.
What I didn't like:
- auto-fire recoil is still too low. The best tactic to win almost every fight now is to spray your enemy no matter how far away he is. This even works with snipers some time. Recoil needs to be increased.
- this is mainly fixed, but occasionally a character cannot vault over a wall/window while sprinting.
@best-waifu glad to see normal people prevail here. Benz looks like a child IMHO. People have explained him the issue hundreds of times and pointed out why that particular thing is bad for the game and that most veterans don't like it, nonetheless he still continues to dispute and contend others' viewpoints and annoy everyone. And by the way he denies the existence of a problem that is clearly there.