Former marketing man @ Streum On Studio. Jazz enthusiast. Memelord.
Currently at Focus Home Interactive.
Thank you for reporting. We will need more details to understand what happened:
- are you playing on PC or PS4?
- was your friend hosting the game?
- what interface menu are you referring to? The map, difficulty and class selection?
- did it happen just once or is it reproducible?
- when you talk about level 1, is it the class level from Codex Rules or the level that's displayed above your head in multiplayer?
If you are playing on PC, could you please:
- press Windows⊞ + R
- go to %localAppdata%\SpaceHulkEnhanced\Saved\SaveGames
- find all the .sav files whose name begins with "aa_" and "bck_aa_"
- upload them on a cloud storage service (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc)
- post the link(s) here
I was playing with someone on PS4, on comms, and they said something similar, about the HUD ammo counter being off screen and not visible. I suggested the PS4's settings, where you shrink/enlarge the border. However, that was already set correctly and he mentioned that his other games were fine. The next time that I speak to him, I'll ask if he managed to resolve it, and if yes, then how? I'll report back, if there's anything.
Appreciate your help, thanks
I'm afraid I don't have an answer to that. We are aware of these issues and are actively working on network code improvements, but no ETA right now.
(Also yes, we read every bit of feedback. This is my 237th post on this forum since February. We care. Sorry you didn't get an answer sooner.)
No plans right now, I'm afraid. Some other players are saying the hardest difficulty is too easy, so it's getting tricky to please everyone
I'm sure many players would be happy to provide you with tips and advice to beat the game. We have a wonderful community here, on Reddit, on Steam and on Discord. In fact, this Reddit thread already does a fantastic job of explaining very useful tips and mechanics.