Former marketing man @ Streum On Studio. Jazz enthusiast. Memelord.
Currently at Focus Home Interactive.
We'll try to figure that out. Could you please:
- go to C:\Users(your username)\AppData\Local\SpaceHulkEnhanced\Saved\SaveGames
- delete everything in that folder (or move the files somewhere else if you want to keep them)
- start a campaign and play for a bit
- check the folder again to see if new save files were generated
- if so, please post them here (using something like Dropbox or Google Drive)
Glad to hear that and congrats on getting Platinum @Stinja! Did you start your previous glitched campaign before transferring to the Enhanced Edition? That might explain why restarting from scratch fixed it.
Also do you still have a save file from said previous campaign? That might help us figure out what went wrong.
Okay guys, I went deeper down the rabbit hole and it gets more interesting.
So the relics in solo campaign used to spawn randomly (5 of them for 6+ spawn points per map). Now, they have fixed spawn points (5 for 5).
H O W E V E R
The current system kept a little souvenir from its predecessor: the relics aren't specifically tied to one map, and if not found, they will spawn on the next chapter.
This means you might not find the same relics as in these online guides if you missed one on the way.
This isn't relevant to our brother @Stinja since the missing relic is in chap 9, right?
Oh wait, the tome is supposed to appear from chapter 2 onwards
So it might be missing because the game considers you already have it, and it moved the relic queue by one item, meaning there is one less relic than spawn point in total.
Just a theory (I repeat: just a theory) but hey, we're going somewhere. We will get to the bottom of this.
Few questions here because we've never heard that happen before:
- Are you playing on PC or PS4?
- Does the game register saves that are not working, or does it not save the game at all?
- Have you tried the usual troubleshooting methods (power cycle on PS4, uninstalling/reinstalling on PC, etc)?