Total Audio Loss
- Game is completely playable, no hick ups or freezes. It's just no audio for at least 5 to 10 seconds
- Seemingly random, no possible trigger. Audio cuts out when huge artillery explosions happening, people talking in voice chat, etc.
- I suspected my headset is the issue, but having Spotify play a song in the background and still hearing the song play when the game audio cuts out eliminated the possibility that it's my headset.
Female Insurgent voice
- sometimes I hear a Female security forces audio as the voice over when playing as Insurgent specifically when low reinforcement
- There's a bug where playing as insurgent and wearing a gas-mask (just learned that without gasmask also has this bug), I hear female voice heavy breathing when sprinting for a while. I suspect having a female Security Forces soldier as an avatar, and playing as this character from the previous round might've triggered the bug.
- Same thing happens in reverse. Playing as female security forces and hearing male voice when "heavy breathing"
- Minimap redzone location does not match the actual game level (not sure if feature or bug)
- There are still areas that in some map that has a clear sight of enemy spawn area that with a help of an semi-auto sniper or 4x on an MG, a player can take down enemies when they leave the spawn area. Mainly in Summit, Crossing and Farmhouse.