PTS Update 09/10/2020 (Update 10.1)

@Юрок777 ![alt text](![image url](image url))Desktop_201009_2234.jpg

@esorokin said in PTS Update 09/10/2020 (Update 10.1):

are you using save from LIVE build or from 10.0 PTS?

I guess live - the game updated today and screenshot was made after that.

@eDonan

You talking about PTS? Cause if you talk about PTS you must have in mind this is a test version of the game where progression is not the meaning... they add, delete, update, change, rechange, test, add again... cause its a test version of game... if you look for progression and safe saves you should stick to live version or wait 10.x to be live.
Cheers!

You know when console kids come out yet??

Jelly fish please look at this! When are y'all going to fix the NO HUD option bug! You cant play with the HUD OFF because you cant winch period! Cant change gears period! Cant even use the function menu either! The HUD OFF Option is completely BROKEN has been for a very long time now and still hasn't been fixed! Please fix it!!!!!

@Nona said in PTS Update 09/10/2020 (Update 10.1):

@eDonan

You talking about PTS? Cause if you talk about PTS you must have in mind this is a test version of the game where progression is not the meaning... they add, delete, update, change, rechange, test, add again... cause its a test version of game... if you look for progression and safe saves you should stick to live version or wait 10.x to be live.
Cheers!

Yes indeed, but the purpose of this forum is to report problems on both PTS and the public version, and this is a big problem. At least for me, this borked PTS as I do not have enough credits to buy more trucks now...

@eDonan Just give yourself more credits in your save.

https://www.maprunner.info/de/resources/save-editor
a great tool with a detailed description to edit your savegame

@smokefish17 said in PTS Update 09/10/2020 (Update 10.1):

@eDonan Just give yourself more credits in your save.

OK, didn't honestly think it was as easy as modifying a JSON file to get more dough 😉

@A-Former-User - Yep, missing the Dev Tools.

It was a feature fix for 10.0, unfortunately my son liked to be able to drop in trucks whereever and is sadly disappointed now with the game.

I haven't worked out how to re-enable it (the editor guide talks about it for maps you create, but not how to enable it on other maps).

@Jellyfoosh Please add the option for a proper dumper/bucket addon for the CAT 770G in the future please like so:

alt text

It's silly we do not have "buckets" or "dumper" options for the CATS or even the 745 either, please consider adding them.

The mods menu in v.10.1 is missing the option to swap pages of mods with the controller's triggers that was present in v.10.

last edited by Felmarg

Just to clarify issue with missing on-map trucks after update - since we've made serious changes in save system and we've changed maps drastically in between versions this will happen

for now best practice is to use clean save file from live on 10.2, apologize for inconvenience

Thanks for the heads up. Will it also happen on the public version? In the meantime, I put all my trucks in storage 😉

In truck dealer menu swapping categories using Q & E keys, or LB & RB on controller, swaps categories two by two instead of one by one. In garage menu categories swapping works normally.
Sans titre.jpg

last edited by Felmarg

This problem has already been reported somewhere else in this forum, I suppose they are aware.

Bug: US:04 deliver service spare part to Power Pylon, cargo has to be unpacked to deliver.

Yellow Delivery box might need a little looksie.

Mystic trailers are still there. I can't start the mission cos necessary trailer flying around.
Latest game version (updated).
BTW - this trailer broke my car when I came too close.

this.jpg

last edited by vesenny