So the recent Xbox patch broke more than it fixed

So the game doesn't crash as much now, which is good. But new problems have appeared. When a match ends and a new map is selected, the game will just stop on the loading screen for up to FIVE MINUTES sometimes. The other players have loaded into the game, but by the time my party and I are in the game, one or more rounds have already been played. This never happened before.

Audio glitches during fire support make hearing anything impossible, and is extremely annoying. Hit detection seems to have somehow gotten worse, and combined with the lag, both client and server side, make fights seem one-sided far too often.

This game was in no way ready for release on consoles. It needed months more polish and bug killing. The recent patch makes it only BARELY playable. Most of the time, I just don't play because it's such a damn hassle. Hey guys, yeah that was a good match but now we're stuck on the loading screen and once we finally load in at least one, possibly more rounds will have been played while we were sitting on the load screen.

I can't believe the state this game was released in. It seriously makes the DayZ launch look smooth and polished by comparison.

Team audio is glitched now too, where most of the time, nobody can hear you. Another thing that WAS working mostly, now broken.

I just sat at a loading screen between matches for FIVE MINUTES.

I played the trainwreck that was Hood, and I cannot believe I was stupid enough to buy another broken game from the same garbage publisher. Seriously, Focus is like the Kia of the games industry.

last edited by and triage

And now teams almost never autobalance. Constant matches of 10v5, 8v4, etc. This is so ridiculous. Nobody wants to play in rounds where they're outnumbered two to one.

im on Xbox, vibration works when i use wireless controllers but not wired ones (using the same in-game settings). It works in other games with the same wired controllers. Is this a known bug? (tried on xbox series X and series S)