Patch notes PTS 24.1

Hello Runners!

A new PTS update is now available on PC!
Please make sure to let us know if you encounter any trouble with this patch. Thank you!

New content:

• [DLC] New trucks:
    • Kenworth 963

British Columbia region fixes:

• Fixed a bug where there was a black screen when pressing the “Esc” button immediately after accepting traveling on the Ferry of the “Duncan Bay” level
  • Various camera fixes for the new content
  • Various fixes for the design of the objectives

Vehicles improvements:

• Winch sockets added for the “Mack Defense M917”
  • Fixed a bug where the displaying amount of fuel went beyond the fuel tanks boundaries for the “Mack Defense M917” truck
  • Fixed a bug where the engine and gearbox of the “Mack Defense M917” truck didn't take a damage from any bumps
  • Fixed a bug where the “Sideboard Bed” and the “LC 3.8 Loading Crane” addons of the “Mack Defence M917” truck were clipping into each other after installing
  • Fixed a bug where the “Heavy crane PC-320” was clipping into the frame on the “Mack Defense M917” truck
  • Fixed a bug where the front wheels and suspension parts of the “Mack Defense M917” truck were clipping into the obstacles
  • Fixed a bug where the cable of the crane boom was missing for the LK-2NY crane addon
  • Fixed a bug where the assembled anchors of the LK-2NY crane shaked after taking damage by the truck
  • Fixed a bug where the “PC-320 Heavy Crane” was floating in the air above the chassis of the “Mack Defense M917” truck
  • LK-2NY crane’s behavior & physics were adjusted
  • LK-2NY crane’s price was adjusted
  • LK-2NY crane’s boom lifting power was increased

New Game Plus (NGP):

• Fixed a bug where upgrades which were found on the map were not available for installation if they were not sold in the current garage with some settings for the NGP
  • Fixed a bug where the “Time settings” rule of the NGP mode applied to the new game of the “Hard Mode”

Other Changes:

• Fixed a bug where the “No” Diff Lock was displayed in the “Truck Store” menu for all trucks that have “Switchable” Diff Lock
  • Localization fixes

Mod editor:

• Fixed a bug where the textures of the custom models were missing in the game
  • Fixed a bug where the change region option was not presented for the “Zone settings” menu while creating single map
  • CAS (Central Asia) region was added to ZoneSettingsEditor

Give me a powerful Kenworth 963 engine! PLEASE!!!!

There are a lot of mountains in the new region of the 10th season. He is bad, or rather, does not go uphill at all.

I'm on PC. (through Steam) Where would i find and download this version of the game?

This is the fix i have been waiting for (missing textures in mod map)!

Edit: In steam there is no pts beta download?

ptsonsteam.jpg

last edited by joemama