Custom games!!!

With the next gen version out (thankyou btw) we really need custom games now. Please give us that option, it’ll be great for the longevity of the game as well. But please allow us to play a coop mode with just our friends…the more control you give players of the custom game rules, the better it will be!

....been asking for a co-op friends/private session option when the console version was first announced. It fell on deaf ears even back then when NWI actually engaged with their fans.

Just made a post a few days ago because I wanted to see if anything changed on this front and apparently it hasn't. If it ever does, Six Days will likely be out and Sandstorm will be firmly in our rearview mirror. I was a big fan of NWI but they are just a shell of what they once were after all the delays, cutting off communication for long periods at a time, the sale of the company, etc.

....oh, and Six Days allowed private sessions from the start with no minimum. They are also looking into increasing teams sizes beyond just 4 before or after full release this year (i.e. 6 or 8).