PTS Update 15.1 [22/07/2021] - Season 5

When you add other addons for ANK48? In game are saddle low and saddle hith for this truck
text alternatywny

@Jóska-Pista acho que isso é uma pegadinha, só atrapalha. 🤣

@Jóska-Pista está numa ilha perto do porto no primeiro mapa.
sr.jpg

00009 b.jpg Me gustaría que al finalizar los Contratos se pudiera despejar la zona, osea limpiarla, quitar los escombros, contenedores basura etc...

in the Don region and in the 2 parts, I've no trailers seller: bug or problem for me?

@frazza47 Нужно выполнить задание привезти в порт бетонные блоки две штуки,цемент и открывается магазин прицепов

@nik19611 said in PTS Update 15.1 [22/07/2021] - Season 5:

Нужно выполнить задание привезти в порт бетонные блоки две штуки,цемент и открывается магазин прицепов

thank you even it's in russian...so I paste the google translation for others:
You need to complete the task to bring two concrete blocks to the port, cement and a trailer store opens
I'm trying to complete the task and be back soon

@frazza47 ok it's working i've the trailer store at the port: not really usefull for the other trucks but I'll live. Yet thanks nik19611.

I have PC version. Now i can't unload my metal beams to Black River drilling site.
unload bug.jpg

@Kaizzu64

you may have a vehicle parked too close to the fence on the drilling site; when you complete this mission, the installation in the middle gets bigger, and any equipment there that is in the way has bad things happen to it. Move everthing you have more to the outer edges of the site.

If that's not it, check any zones elsewhere in the game; it is good practice to keep all delivery zones clear at all times.

At least there's a warning! My trailer was pierced by a pipeline rack through in the Tatra factory. "Winter is Coming!" mission.

Hello Devs, pls can u add medium log addon for some bigger trucks? I dont want use mods and this limited possibility is anoing. Trailer for short logs would be nice too. And one important thing. Write in description for WHICH logs that addons are!
P12 Medium.jpg

@Galgan

is there a short log missions in Don region?

Please add hard haul.
We've got soft haul - winch, cranes, but in some situation better option will be hard haul. In the case of a rigid tow bar kit, the towing vehicle could be using a winch.

@Stazco There's one mission for two deliveries of short logs IIRC.

@mendel

I have try many spot on that loading zone, trying other trucks and restart mission, but i got that message every time.

@Kaizzu64 said in PTS Update 15.1 [22/07/2021] - Season 5:

@mendel

I have try many spot on that loading zone, trying other trucks and restart mission, but i got that message every time.

Sure, but that's not what I talked to you about.

@mendel

Hi again. I know what you talked about. My all delivery spots are empty an clear. So anyway i start new game and try that mission very beginning. I still got same messages. so i think it's bug.
unload bug2.jpg

@Kaizzu64
I can see a service trailer parked just in the middle of the zone that gets "upgraded" when you finish the mission

The translation may be confusing, the "unloading zone" is not the yellow zone, it refers to the zones where the building modifications occur

last edited by DeXteRrBDN

@DeXteRrBDN said in PTS Update 15.1 [22/07/2021] - Season 5:

I can see a service trailer parked just in the middle of the zone that gets "upgraded" when you finish the mission

That's the mission trailer for Winter Stores, the follow-up mission to Not A Drill. It spawns in that location. If it prevents the drill site from being upgraded, that's a game bug. (It never did when I did that mission.) Unless the player has moved it, of course.