Character-Customization
  • Just want to say that I’m amazed by the effort and attention Spiders is putting into communicating with their own fanbase. Not a lot of developers do that these days and I honestly appreciate it!
    I’m a bit curious about the character-creator for the protagonist. Will it be more akin to the ones used in previous Spiders games (in terms of having a few options for each customization category) or is it a completely new one that features some vast improvements?
    And also, out of curiosity: since the team was present at this year’s E3 back in June, is there any plans for the game to be shown on other gaming conventions such as gamescom and such?
    Keep up the good work! I can’t wait to see more of what you guys have in store for us :)

• Spiders Team

Hello VFerreira93, thanks a lot for following us.
    We won't add a lot of new features for the character customization, firstly because the main character is defined in the universe (age, surname, title, background story) and secondly because character creation is something very heavy to develop, and we really want to focus on narration and game experience.
    Unfortunately, we won't be at the Gamescon, but Focus Home Interactive who will publish our game will be there, maybe you should keep an eye on their announcement ;).
    0_1502885556041_FocusGamescon.JPG

• Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post :)

Both the narration and game experience should definitely come first, for sure. Keeping the player invested in the world, the story and its characters may be tough sometimes but I'm confident that you'll be able to handle quite well (just like how you guys did in Technomancer, for example) :)

I'll keep an eye on that then!

Views
  • Looks like your connection to Character-Customization was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.