Freightliner M916A1 steering problem(xml misconfiguration) PTS 6.3

Problem:
Turning in right or left will result in a small opposite turn from the initial direction followed by the original input.

Video:
https://streamable.com/acuwko

How to reproduce:
-turn left or right fast or slow while looking at the front of the truck using gamepad analog stick or keyboard input.
-wheel wil turn in the opposite direction then in the intended direction

Solution
In "TruckData" Responsiveness parameter need correction, after that the truck will follow input direction properly.

xml corrected (version from PTS 6.2):
freightliner_m916a1.xml

Original value:

Responsiveness="0.045"

"Intended" value:

Responsiveness="0.45"
last edited by Raphael

Maybe you found the reason why this truck drives so shitty! Congrats!!!!

I've tested this. Can confirm OP.
I'm using an xbox one wireless controller. Happens on live game as well as pts.

Isnt that the problem reported like 1000 times already? It hope they fix that soon cause it looks like a decent truck but i just dont use it with the broken steering the way it is now, it is terrible to drive.

Others looked at the files and it seems to be a typo, should be easy to correct but they did not so far.

You are right on that i corrected the post, i thought most of other post were related to the turning speed of the direction wich can be slow on some truck, my bad didn't pay enough attention.

last edited by Raphael

Issue still apply in 6.3 if the steering mode is set to "steering wheel" configuration.
It is not an issue if the steering mode is set to "gamepad" configuration since the delay compensate for that.