PTS Update 12/08/2020

@Jellyfoosh Now you will be able to co op in the same network sometime or not? Why can't you fix it anymore?

I've trouble with the metal detector I already found it in imandra but doesn't appear in the garage... So I started again the mission and still nothing in the garage. Anyone had trouble with it?

[Can just roll back for the last update so can play again? It is weekend coming...
SnowRunner Screenshot 2020.08.14 - 16.12.55.84.png

last edited by Jone83

The cleaner was walking past and had a go at updating the game .

The CAT CT680 remains a lawn ornament with defunct suspension to this day.

And its failure is only half the price of the SD114 😉 The M916 and the ZIKZ are still very "bouncy" and the Ziks unbelievably nose heavy. A slight ditch at the outside of a corner and the Zikz dives with the nose in and the tail cant stabilize anything -> on his back.

I am still a bit pissed about the freshly implemented "wheel bugs". behaves like shift key is pressed as soon as you step on the trottle. So you cant even hit E and Q to switch AWD and Difflock. Combined with the control bugs in the "functions menu" these fails after a series of patches to get even the basics up & running arent that "professional".

last edited by JTT

Hey @Jellyfoosh,

are there plans to ever support third party wheels (to be recognized)
on PC for SnowRunner? The list of supported Wheels for PC is fairly small.
In terms of wheel support SnowRunner is really a step back compared to MudRunner.
Is it really so hard to take the wheel support from MudRunner and port it
to SnowRunner?

Greetings

Hey @MuddyRunner, it's not as simple as porting it from MudRunner unfortunately. The team continues to work on supporting wheels, but progress on this is not as fast as planned due to the current difficulties of transporting and testing hardware with people working from home.

I'm sorry but, you may have fixed something but at the same time created a bunch of problems. The new MOD options doesn't work properly and many of my mods are gone. Also, several vehicles show like they were "crushed" and the same happens with the trailers. The terrain in some locations is not showing correctly with a layer on top of the layer sort of like a celling on top of the terrain. There are several areas with that corruption and happened after the last update I got yesterday (the 7th).
I lost several vehicles and the ones I managed to find on the store again, didn't have names and it says corrupted files. So if the idea on this update was to solve issues, it seems to me it created more that then ones it solved.