PTS Update 14/04/2021 (13.4)

Hey SnowRunners!

The PTS has been updated! Don't hesitate to give us your feedback and suggestions 🙂

The changes are the following:

Trucks
  • Updated Khan 317 Sentinel model and addons set up
  • Updated ZiKZ 605-R sounds
Hard Mode
  • Removed "Skip tutorial" option in hard mode since the tutorial is disabled in this mode
Other changes
  • Dev tools are now hidden if the Hide HUD option is enabled
  • Disabled automatic crane restore on the opening of the cargo management window
Bug fixes
  • Fixed a bug where a marker was missing in-game during the task Means Of Production
  • Fixed a bug where an option to enable/disable the engine of the towed vehicle did not appear when towing a vehicle behind a trailer
last edited by Madorren

Wow another update does this mean you are pushing for release this month? That would be nice thanks for the update keep up the great work

It would be nice if in hardcore mode there and no repair (service) or fuel trailer, or whatever is empty.
and also when we buy a repair (service) trailer which is empty and we should fill it.

Will we ever be able to disconnect the winch when the hud is disabled ? I bloody hope so would be a lot more better

so i noticed somthing from the update from yesterday that it reset my contract for getting the rocketship trailer even tho i have done it already and have launched the rocket on that save and btw the launch is pretty cool was hoping for more of a cut scene but it is what it is and i have to reget the rocket trialer now but didnt mess up and progress with the lift off just a heads up

Some icons and other grafics gone missing with this update...

@Madorren said in PTS Update 14/04/2021 (13.4):

• Disabled automatic crane restore on the opening of the cargo management window

Whoop! Progress! 🙂

Could we get word regarding Hard Mode overall:

Is it basically feature-locked at this point of testing, or are you still considering significant changes?

The key one for me is whether there's any chance at all of either there being sliders/options to customize it, or at least have multipliers made available to be tweaked inside .xml files.

Is this up for consideration at all, or is Hard Mode essentially going to be what we've already got on PTS?

Please add the option to delete all non-mission trailers and their cargo on all maps at the start of a new Hard Mode game. It would add a lot more challenge, rather than relying on items and fuel already available on the map.

Please give a new engine to the Derry Longhorn 4520.

For an endgame vehicle, unlockable at lvl 24, it is incredibly weak.

I consider the Freightliner M916A1 a smaller version of the 4520, as it is a semi tractor only-ish, unlockable at a lower level (17) and classified as an offroad instead of a heavy.
Yet, it is much more capable than the 4520, it doesn't make sense.

Same top engine torque for more than twice the weight. That's not enough.

Regards.

@Madorren said in PTS Update 14/04/2021 (13.4):

Disabled automatic crane restore on the opening of the cargo management window

greeeeeaaat!!! thx a lot!!

Now we are moving forward again, backwards two, always generating more errors where everything was good before, because she fixed a mistake that should have been several months ago ..... this is not a productive session ....
There are more graphic errors in more places than this, I just didn't photograph them because they wouldn't fit on the page ....
link text
alt text
link text
alt text
link text
alt text

last edited by endy papp

Short Logs to other maps too. Please.

Magnetic logs when picked up by log handler in coop. Not sure what you have done but now if you use the log handler to pick up a log the handler claw twists sideways and as soon as you get near a trailer or truck the log is basically magnetically attracted to it and can tip you over or rips it out of the claw? this makes it totally unusable, we had to use the telehandler to reload a medium log trailer yesterday because of this. Give us a log handler claw for the telehandler please lol.

@Jaksu95 said in PTS Update 14/04/2021 (13.4):

Short Logs to other maps too. Please.

!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!

TreeFall at gateway to Chermomensk, Trees are not cleared from road after the task is completed, no way through.

Dev tools are now hidden if the Hide HUD option is enabled, Well you guys just made video making a bit harder for me...I hope there's an option to show/hide Dev tools in hud like there is for objective markers, etc stuff.

@SD1ONE why would you need a separate option for that?

@esorokin First of all thanks for responding, It's kinda hard to explain but I often use dev tools while hiding HUD, for ex: I use free cam & dev tools to showcase addons, tires, etc for vehicles or even use it for some cinematic shots of vehicles while hiding the HUD for thubnails and stuff but now the dev tools are hidden with hud so it's only possible to use dev tools with HUD enabled which kinda make my work hard because now I have to hide HUD in video editing software by cropping the video or screenshot thus reducing the resolution quality, Not only that but I have to strategically place the vehicle in a portion of screen so that I can crop HUD out to get a clean shot.