PTS Update 15/04/2021 (13.5)

Cannot use Ziks 605 anymore since I brought into garage.
Invisible in Garage and when I take it out, I am in the clouds with camera angle simply changing cloud orientation.

Also, cannot enter Chernokamensk, get D3D error and crash.

Weird mud and ground clearing on the side of the Ziks 605 as it drives. Doesn't seem to happen with other trucks.

And obstacle trees are moving even if the Ziks doesn't touch them. Looks like the hit box of the back wheels is wacky.

Sans titre.jpg

last edited by DJbarro

Maps with no roads is a good idea though for hardcore .

@Madorren Any news on the problem of access into Chernokamensk. Since the last update no one seems to be able to get into the place. The game crashes every time.

@kappa007 you are wrong. you are comparing two totally different states of the suspension.

@Amynue is right! Look at his threat.

I guess we have the best one here to search for issues on the zikz

last edited by Eversman

Resupply Point at Zimnegorsk Warehouse allows only one refill for Tuz 420 maintenance addon. If you refill and then drive to another map and repair something, when you come back for more, it glitches and will not refill maintenance points any longer. Have to exit to main menu and reload the game to fix. Haven't tried other areas, or other trucks.

last edited by Tiverton

Still cant get on chernokamensk without it crashing but fair play that the first crash i have had on phase 4 pts

Hard Contract Missions. I download the fuel from the fuel tank in the quest and restart the quest! Infinitely ... free fuel!
Bug 1.jpg

@Kopasz442 I play on PS4 and the quality looks the same or better 🀣

last edited by Fired-Fuel

@bazileka Ideally this would be an option but it takes quite a bit of work. I think that considering how unrealistic vehicle damage is in the game, turning off visual damage wouldn't be unreasonable.

I admit I love it when I bust a tire and have to fix it, but when I'm just driving down a highway at full speed and hit a bump and the roof my truck crumples it's just lame.

@Kopasz442 said in PTS Update 15/04/2021 (13.5):

Hard Contract Missions. I download the fuel from the fuel tank in the quest and restart the quest! Infinitely ... free fuel!
Bug 1.jpg

i kill childrens and steal their money...

its a hardcore, have some pride and dont cheat the game from the deep!

@Stazco There's nothing wrong with wanting to remove loopholes/bugs from the game. I get it. Otherwise, what's even the point of hardcore? Just do it yourself in the regular game.

I certainly think this needs addressing for Hard Mode. I think the various free fuel trailers around the map are fine - they run out eventually, and they provide an entertaining side-element of needing to scavenge what you can to make ends meet.
...but mission-delivery trailers should probably just have the ability to even access their fuel removed entirely - even without mission resets, it still feels a bit "gaming the system" to just steal all the fuel before delivering an empty trailer for a full mission reward.

Can also be done with some mission-truck-recoveries... you can skim off their fuel before completing delivery, or in the case of missions that explicitly require you to repair and refuel them, you can refuel and then immediately steal the fuel back and complete the mission as normal.

That stuff could all do with a tightening-up pass I feel.

last edited by grimdanfango

Yes, I don’t want to cheat, I want to test the possibilities! It’s a test, so you have to look for bugs and not just β€œjust” play! I think in the quests you should set it so that it can only be delivered with full fuel, or when restarting, note how much fuel is in it and refill it with the same amount! πŸ˜€

... I think in the quests you should set it so that it can only be delivered with full fuel, or when restarting, note how much fuel is in it and refill it with the same amount! πŸ˜€

Yes, that would be the ideal. Figured just disabling fuel access would be a quick-hack approach to the problem, but what you suggest doesn't seem all that much more difficult to implement, and would make the most sense by far.

@grimdanfango said in PTS Update 15/04/2021 (13.5):

... I think in the quests you should set it so that it can only be delivered with full fuel, or when restarting, note how much fuel is in it and refill it with the same amount! πŸ˜€

Yes, that would be the ideal. Figured just disabling fuel access would be a quick-hack approach to the problem, but what you suggest doesn't seem all that much more difficult to implement, and would make the most sense by far.

you talk about some fairytales and rocket science in game industry....all these tesla techs will grab huge devs resources from solving major issues like adjustable HM or at least balanced HM!
Just be calm, dont kill childrens AND DONT BE SO STUPID TO ABUSE THE GAME MECHANICS!
You cant get free fuel, so pay for it or dont play HM!

@Stazco said in PTS Update 15/04/2021 (13.5):

you talk about some fairytales and rocket science in game industry....all these tesla techs will grab huge devs resources from solving major issues like adjustable HM or at least balanced HM!
Just be calm, dont kill childrens AND DONT BE SO STUPID TO ABUSE THE GAME MECHANICS!
You cant get free fuel, so pay for it or dont play HM!

I know you play your own self-enforced hard-mode. I've been doing the same for the past year.

But the whole point of introducing a real hard-mode is for there to be a genuine challenge to beat, not just another half-bake where we have to continue to contrive our own rules to avoid cheesing a bunch of systems that don't stack up enough to offer a challenge themselves.

Why on earth wouldn't we offer constructive feedback to help the devs plug exploitable holes in a new mode specifically being introduced to provide a rigid and challenging rules framework?

I don't want to have to avoid doing things the game will let me do, because it would feel like cheating. I'm getting bored of having to contrive my own fun. I want to play a hard game on its own terms, and beat it fairly on its own terms.

You're literally saying they shouldn't waste time fixing blatant exploits, so that they can instead focus on... balance? Doesn't that seem a little contradictory?
I don't see why fixing stuff like this should in any way hamper efforts to implement a basic system to expose configurable Hard Mode values anyway.