Possible very low option for maximum performance?

as the title says.
I bet many including me would rather play buttery smooth with graphics looking like shit than graphics looking decent and performing shit. I would encourage the devs to put a very low option for max performance output.

I already play with every setting on low and the gameplay is really bad . Sometimes FPS drop below 50 , sometimes they are at 80.
But game still does not feel smooth like the old Insurgency ( from 2014 ). During firefights, it feels like walking/running in a transparent thick/viscous-fluid.

This and the bad hitbox recognition ruin the overall great work of the developers.

I also would prefer to play fluid with 120 FPS with shitty graphics rather than playing like this.

As long as New World Interactive does not fix these two main-problems i stay with the old Insurgency on modded servers which is way more fun than Sansstorm at this point.

last edited by GSG_9_LIGHTNING

There are more graphics options being added in today's patch: Official Sept 6th Update 1 Performance Feedback Thread

You are very much desperate for performance too soon! The game is beta, I believe performance will come!

Anyway, I agree that game could have more graphics levels. The present Very High could be "ultra" and more levels could be added to help us to tweak the game!

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.