Bots can ALWAYS shoot at you.
- they can shoot you from distances, at which I, as a player could hardly detect them, as they are only a few pixels on my screen
- they can see and shoot you from behind cover with only the top two inches of their heads sticking up from the windowsill/wall
- they still walk the same paths together like in a conga line and trough doors aswell, making easy targets
- they sometimes walk through a door very slowly or stop completely and look like they don't know what to do
- they sometimes sit and wait for players in the dumbest places, like outside a house at a wall, no cover anywhere, middle of the street or in corners facing the corner like an idiot
Yes i can confirm these points too.
All of them are true and urgently need some overhauling !
Especially this : "they can see and shoot you from behind cover with only the top two inches of their heads sticking up from the windowsill/wall"