Pistols Only is not Pistols Only (another fail) :(

What are you doing? First you make a temporary mode called Brain em, headshots only, but it was full with grenades and RPG players because those weapons were not removed. Now you make a pistol only mode but you can kill the AI and pickup their weapons and even resupply them at the crates. So no one is playing with pistols. I give up on these temporary modes since they are all implemented badly, like no one at your company ever brainstormed about it first and it's implemented impulsively and there's absolutely no logic in it. Another thing I don't like besides all these weird mistakes is that it's heavenly focused on co-op play insted of the Versus mode. I don't want to play against bots, they are too easy, everyone just has 40/3 kill/death ratios. Ever since you removed TDM from the official server you keep making strange changes to the game and it's all implemented so badly. I wish it was different because the core mechanics of the game is so good 😞

last edited by Mrs_Ragdoll

I agree that pistols only should be pistols only, it would be a lot more fun. This mode is nonsensical.

I find versus to be unplayable because I get sniped or spawn killed constantly. I enjoy co-op.

what´s your problem? if you want to stay with your pistol stick to it and leave the loot alone.
the possibility to pick up and resupply a scavaged weapon still makes every round unpredictable because you never know what you will get and you cannot simply go and get your all-time favorite loadout and sniper the shit out of everybody ...
we have been playing the pistols only on my coop server for a while now and everybody is really enjoying it very much combined with hardcore

Hello @Mrs_Ragdoll,

Thanks for your feedback. I'll share your thread with devs.