PTS Update 28/12/2020 (12.0)

So you have a Zombie-Gamefile? Whow ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm finally able to get into the game with this save file:
https://savegame.pro/pc-snowrunner-savegame/ (use "Save NOT 100% Completed", the other one won't load just like my personal saves)

It happens to me too.
But I have two saves, one almost new, started as a test some time ago, and the other that was all over, the first part without problems, even if at the first start that error message comes out and closes the game, but then restarting it starts , while for the second save, when it restarts, it remains on the loading screen, even if at a certain point, the audio of the game is heard, as if it had started, the garage radio is heard, but the screen remains blocked there.

Maybe that is the difference why I can play my saves Amynue. None of my areas are at 100%

When i'm trying to continue the game the loading never ends

@Jellyfoosh are there plans to fix the PS4 video settings bug? FOV's, motion blur, film grain and filter settings reset every time game is restarted.
Thanks

Not sure if this is related to the PTS or not, but when I have placed an addon for a vehicle in a map I have made, upon going to the Garage my vehicle only shows one engine, one suspension type etc but has a lot of tyres, Is this a bug or me just doing something incorrectly?

@Addict2SimsQc said in PTS Update 28/12/2020 (12.0):

@KiDdYoNe Allowing us to enable "debug logging" function would be WAY faster to get debugging info... AFAIK, most of the games I know have a way to enable "debug mode or logging", even proven stable games, like American/Euro Truck Simulator, Farming Simulator *, The Hunter, Classic/CoTW, etc.

That would allow the developper to get informations much faster, and even to some players like me, who are used to read log-files, analyze it, and possibly find fix to simple bugs...

Cannot state this enough!!

Please please please add HUGE crane, like Libcher ๐Ÿ™‚ we wont lifte trucks!

@Amynue

Thanks. That savefile works. I have simply taken from the second "Save NOT 100% Completed" Folder the file named "completesave.dat" and overwritten mine.

I could start also a totally new campaign, that was allowed too.... "Welcome to Michigan".

Now I can start PTS, back in Northport.... but at least again with some cash and Rank30. Thats good enough for PTS.

Tells me: "Reset a MAP" should not be that difficult....

last edited by JTT

my game keeps crashing even sat on the start menu sometimes even before you press enter to go to the game menu
i have no mods on my test game its just as it comes and its only since the update 12
KSIVA p210cf

last edited by chipmunk197

@treneroefc said in PTS Update 28/12/2020 (12.0):

If I ignore the Crash dump sending utility I can play but I can only play a complety new slot or one slot where i didn't reach Kola and Yukon.
But if I try to load the slot from the live version where I have the game at 100% complete the loading screen is infinite and didn't load.

Same. No save loads.

@chipmunk197 Hello!
ะกould you please check if there is a Crashdump file in here? C:\usersusername\AppData\Local\Saber\CrashDump.dmp

@chipmunk197 Thank you very much, we'll get that to the team for the investigation.

I am very disappointed with the new wood transport extension. They promised a revampd and reworked logging activity. But what i see so far is they put just a logcrane and trailers to the game. I expected much more. Hope there will be much more to come.

Anyone found a way around this crash nonsense?
Seriously can't believe an update would be released that literally wrecks the entire game. Are you guys actually testing anything you do at all before you send out these patches????

@gbeeTen Hello! Could you also please share it with the team?
It would be of a great help if you attached these too along with the crashdump:

• a KSIVA code (it's in the bottom screen)
  • archived on any cloud storage PTS folder: C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\SnowRunnerBeta\base
    If it's more convenient for you, you may email all these files to snowrunner@saber3d.com