Spun

Damn this look‘s great

Woow - what a beast monster 😮

hey Spun when will they be released or when will tomcat do a video on these awesome looking trucks. Also I am a ford guy but i do respect all old trucks like subruban man that looks nice. Great job spun!!!! keep up the great work and do you maybe think you could do a Ford F-650

New Log Jammer log bed. No need for the zil bed anymore!!
0_1536009081228_20180903135759_1.jpg

@spun The model is simply gorgeous, but could you optimize it for weaker PCs? Sometimes with it there are gaps and you have to reduce the graphics settings

LOVE the log Jammer, can't wait to give it a try.

@spun glad that this dualie made it into the photo gallery.. absolutely gorgeous.. Rufus

@rufus actually spun has a fair decent size pic collection. only he basicly never uploads them to steam, but just saves them straight to his PC. lol

@8up-local I cant upload to steam for some reason. Haven't been able to for years now. I upload most pics to my YT now.

Do you plan on putting all of your mods from the original spintires to mudrunner? @Spun

@mr-fritchley Not all of them are worth converting based on the quality of the model.

@spun
I currently have 2 of your mods, the Jeep Kaiser and 82 Chevy K5 and they are some of my favorites. But, do you think you could tone down the 12,000 repair point accessories? Or where can I change it if I want to do it myself? It's a game balance issue for me, since this makes truck repairs basically infinite and makes all other repair vehicles in the game useless. I'm thinking these vehicles should be carrying 100-200 repair points, kind of like the spare tires on the original trucks.

Also, the Kaiser trailer doesn't seem to do anything (as far as being able to transport something). Is it just for looks?

@unster Updated both of them. The trailer on the M715 is just for show.

@spun
Much better! If I may suggest further improvements to the configuration, I'd say move the garage points of the Kaiser to the trailer only, and consider reducing them to 1 or 2 (4 is excessive). And have only the spare wheel carry repair points. It doesn't really make sense for little things like the bed rails to carry garage or repair points. They should be just for looks.

The K5 is good, but I'd reduce its garage points to 1-2 as well.

last edited by Unster