- make guns just a bit less accurate to prolong gun fights
- make running/walking/crawling slower to discourage soldiers from strafing and sprinting around during gunfights making the game less realistic (realistically you wouldn't risk you life like that)
- If you don't make soldiers slower, consider making them tire out faster. While sprinting long distances make them run out of breath, and slow down
- Make soldiers breath harder when sprinting around in heavy armor/ammo carriers
- more specific customization options (female ponytail goes through cap/ tattoos)
That is all I have for now remember this is just my opinion.
@qianlimprice I like everything you're saying. Maybe a global "movement multiplier" option, so servers can have a couple options here?
@govrin and @tphilly1911 no, weapons should not jam. In real life, it almost never happens, and it then turns a game of skill into a random number generator. Maybe something like if a machinegun has an entire belt fired, it has a misfire or failure to feed, but again that would be adding realism at the cost of playability and consistency.