Spun

Think I shall whip the J60 round Rausch Creek, I'm sure it can handle it 😉

It was going so smoothly as well!

@spun I'd love to see that other "stockish" grey International Scout you did. These were all my favorite mods in ST. Nix's Super S10 and army green K30 was great too . Something about square body lines just make them look tough as hell. Square bodies are kings of the back country up here in Canada.

@roughrider Nope. This was one of the first mods I converted.

0_1515716362161_20180111161754_1.jpg

@gumbootgambler I have been wanting to redo the scout for about a year now and it just keeps getting pushed to the back burner. Some day.

the 73 chevy k10 is my favorite brother man

Rescued one more beauty to MudRunner this morning. Keep in mind all of my old rigs will need some sort of a overhaul before I would even think of releasing them. Just sayin...

0_1515767544995_20180112063035_1.jpg

@spun Sweet, sounds good!! Will we see the H1 with an overhaul?

@mr-kkot I don't think I am going back that far.

@spun wow man there was a time on spintires when i pretty much lived in that wagoneer man.....it would be great to see her get a overhaul and added.

last edited by A Former User

thats cool just knowing u and your crew of kick ass modders r keepin this game fun to play is awesome cant thank all of you guys enough

I don't suppose you know why there is no iyre changing option do you? That's one thing I miss from the original game. When you select addons I mean.

supposed;y the reason was because someone suggested that for the stock trucks you would have to change axles as well. if that is the reason i do not see why they would take it out still. most mod vehicles use the same style wheels (bolt pattern and size basicly), but it is their reasoning. i am curious if there might be something in the files that could be modded or is it "hard coded" as they say?

Hmm, well from what I remember the axles on the vehicles stayed as they were, but coding and me do not go hand in and hand, maybe someone can shed some light?

well from what i remember it was something mainly about some of the stock trucks using wheels from another truck which in real life would would not be possible with out the axle swap. am looking for the thread where i saw it now.

No muiltple wheels sets

looks like it can be implemented if i understand it correctly. also after thinking about it i might have just read that stuff about the axle swapping in another thread somewhere.

@Pavel