Force19Mods

Your 45 looks so beautiful @Forces cant wait to see what you do to my fj47! 🙂

@forces imo the only thing that needs a little adjusting would be to get the ROAD on the rear fender to match the white on the roof a bit more. just seems a bit too white and really stands out to me.

last edited by A Former User

Wow Forces, that little Yota truck turned out awesome. I have to learn Substance painter.

@8up-local I'll second that one 8 up, the white does jump out at you. @Forces it looks like a million bucks! ___how does she drive? look forward to a test drive video __Rufus

I always end up reading this thread, even though I may never get to use the mods 😞 I understand not wanting people to take your mods and do some tweaks and upload as their own.

Just Calling it 'The Trail' i don't feel its a good enough map for a public release so it's now open to my friend's list.
This is a small one trail map with 4 trucks at spawn and 1 fuel station, Its part trail part course map with some very challenging rock climbs, All has been tested and all has been conquered.

0_1536635821175_675010_screenshots_20180903165212_1.jpg

Better Pick That Right Line...My HHR Conquered It Finally.

0_1536635845023_download.jpg

0_1536635904837_675010_screenshots_20180908130208_1.jpg

last edited by SmarOneNine

@rasboclatt hey man what's your steam name? , listen taking the mods and tweaking them is fine everyone does that, changing the color or changing the wheels on them whatever that's fine too....just don't re-upload them anywhere and claim them as your own, that's what pisses people off.

will be interesting to see how well i do. just leaving the garage has been quite the challenge, i fear i will need to winch before even getting to the truck pull area lol. spoiler in screenshots link lol. 😿

Get Stuffed!!! lol
alt text

Forces FJ47 showcase. Only music i could find on my pc i could use. xD
Youtube Video

last edited by JustCallMeSurge

That turned out really cool.

Now on sale in turbosquid
Toyota LandCruiser FJ47

link to my Model in the image of my description!

alt text

p.d Pm me for better pricings

who knows something good might come with this toyota rampage im having lately

alt text
alt text
but only squarebody yotas i guess

feel like the toyota mods 24/7 have something to do with me. XD

its incredible the amount of things you can do irl with a stock yota60 axle and a new gearing on them

oh btw
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Surge'S Beast

Next Stop for this model its a Van for a trade of im having with a friend

alt text

new Chevy might come from this trade and who knows after the chevy maybe another yota too

Looks really good so far man.. cant wait to have this thing on the trails! good job. 🙂

Taken a break from Mudrunner just for a little while guys, Moving into my new place at the end of the month so most of my time has been wrapped up and busy with that, but I got a lot of map projects I'm working on and as soon as me and the family are settled in ill be going all in to finish em up and get back into things.

And let me just say to you @Forces it's amazing how far you have come in the time I've known you man, Every mod you make is an improvement over the last one and the best part is you constantly want to improve with every mod you make there is no comfort zone with your stuff you don't just re-skin mods and I've always said your animation work is 2nd to no one and now your even modeling your own models from the ground up, Amazing Man.

last edited by SmarOneNine