Force19Mods

Anybody gets a chance check out a little story i wrote for mudrunner...lol

Youtube Video

Awesome, That Poor little HHR looks like a ton of fun now. 😎

@smaronenine that video was sick.. the HHR now looks beast!

Im still Alive (but in Venezuela) so dont worry (too much)

Next project another Damn toyota! lol its almost done because when you dont have internet the best you can do is read books and make models lol

this one is again for my friend Surge well not this one but a much offroad ready version 😉 youll see once i finish this one thats for turbosquid ill start with his

you know this has been a good practice to my modeling skills i rarely model curvy cars/trucks
alt text
alt text
alt text

Looks Awesome, can't wait to see the offroad version.

hi forces, do you start with some kind of base model, (ie; from turbo squid), or are you starting with a blank screen, and produce the entire model ?? Rufus
oh either way it is a great body..

@forces you planning on doing that landy up with a custom Ute bed or leaving it as is?

@JustCallMeSurge btw sorry to get you mixed up with Jack over the weekend, i just did not realize, lol

last edited by A Former User

@rufus i work them like this alt text from blueprints and reference pictures of the real car object

2 versions one is mine wich is the base model (stock goes to turbo mine gets 2 in lift and 35s bfgs) and this one wich is Surge Mod he requested
alt text
alt text

update pics
no renders
alt text
alt text
alt text

more pics because im with allot of free time and coffee in my blood lol
alt text
alt text
and i had to take the winch into substance painter just for kicks
alt text

because someones pm about it and I just wanted to left it clear to the public about a agreement i had back in oovee and its been asked allot since BadCop69 went offline for personal reasons

The Models i made from 0 or blueprints are the ones i call my mods, i do have a agreement with Aaron aka BadCop69 to make a full mod series for him and animate,Code,Port his build of the whole mad max car/trucks series (1,2,thunder dome and Fury Road) but do the amount of work they take on both sides work them really slow and he is really picky on the details the progress is slow i have in my posesion all the buggys from mad max 2 and the Snake tow truck wich was made with his ford F series models and later remade by him with my ford F series Model, he does sends me a finished model (he sends me a copy of his master file wich he has been working for the past 5 years and have been mod making them in gta vc-SA-4-and gta V soon) those once finished i have to wait for him to allow me to publish them in the workshop and thats why the Lord Humongus truck was for a brief period in the mud runner workshop, since the work of those models (creation modeling) is by him I do not take any credit not even for the port to the game

just to leave it clear i will not name the users that fill my inbox with question the few days i was gone

@8up-local said in Force19Mods:

@JustCallMeSurge btw sorry to get you mixed up with Jack over the weekend, i just did not realize, lol

lol np dude, @Forces 40 is kind of like a ute tray with the rollbars and spares.. mine how ever is the crawler version i requested... its going to have a flatbed with a spare tire, high-lift jack, diamond checker plate tool box, fuel tank, donnaldson snorkel/military filter, spotlights and winch.. It will be private.. so if you do want to try it out dm me on steam, JustCallMeSurge. Thats when its done however its not close to being finished yet. 🙂

last edited by JustCallMeSurge

@Forces Dats look beautiful man ! good job !!

the new driver painted the rusted yota but got it into a dusty road and forgot to clean it before the photo session
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

My yota its done, work is continued for surge's now
eye candy and see the details it has

Full Build

Eye Candy
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

conclusion about Substance Painter
not user friendly at all, and works better with hyper threading
but the result its really good and you can make up to 4k textures (wich is kinda useless in the game because it gets reduced to 2 k unless you use the _uncmp code wich can lag the game af if you have too many textures so youre better of making texture atlases for allot of meshes, the roughness value is works inverted in substance so super reflective meshes in substance are matte textures in game, but overall i really like the results, save always in .tga and the use photoshop to change them to .dds for a better overall mod file size (the compresion of a .dds when zipped/uploaded is better than a tga file)

@forces am diggin' the white wagon wheels (AR44's) 🤟🏽