DCMT Garage

NOMNOM loving the IH!!

will be waiting to check out the Carryall once released.

some lift and larger rubber on the YJ
alt text
alt text

@digital-x thanks buddy!

Need some input on future builds. Below are a few images of trucks im thinking of doing. Let me know what you wanna see in-game!

In no perticular order I'm looking at these trucks.

#1 Jeep Honcho
alt text
#2 Hilux DoubleCab
alt text
#3 95' YOTA LandCruiser
alt text
#4 Nissan Patrol
alt text

@drgonzo1489

biased, but #1 man, all day long.. yesterday, today, tomorrow, day after.. etc.. JEEEEEEEEP. hahaha

@drgonzo1489 yeah ok, for some reason i was thinking the there was one with the stock wheel and this one was with a different set. my mistake. lol

@8up-local lol all good bro hope you enjoy it!

Never heard of a Jeep Honcho before! Shall be good to drive this one. Most of the vehicles I have for Spintires I have never heard of lol.

@digital-x said in DCMT Garage:

Never heard of a Jeep Honcho before! Shall be good to drive this one. Most of the vehicles I have for Spintires I have never heard of lol.

Maybe you know it as gladiator

@forces From 1976-1983 the "Honcho" trim package was offered on the J10 pickup. It consisted of bold striping and decals, and was offered with factory extras such as the Levi's interior or a roll bar. The content of the Honcho package varied from year to year, but "always included the wide-track look of the Cherokee Chief".

@forces essentially a jeep Comanche with honcho striping

In the UK I don't see a ton of jeeps, if it's any it's the Cherokee.

@digital-x yea this is almost like a cherokee pickup

I see, well I'm learning now eh!

Forces, Gladiator doesn't ring any bells sadly. Although it does remind me of a TV show.

@digital-x https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep_Gladiator

most people think of the 62' gladiator townside when they hear gladiator

last edited by DrGoNzO1489

@drgonzo1489 #1 all day dude. That thing would be sweet.

alt text

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.