The Valley is a brand new free DLC coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One early this year. This first DLC will include brand new content for the game, with three new vehicles and a new map. Similar to Deluge in the base game, you will start outside of a garage, and will need to claim one for yourself.
In the lead-up to the release of The Valley, we have resurrected the Vehicle Presentation to tell you about the new vehicles being added to the game in the free DLC! That means that every Friday, you can expect a blog post describing a vehicle. This will also be a great place to ask questions about the vehicle specifically, how it handles, and the niche it fills.
The second 8x8 vehicle to be added to Spintires: MudRunner, the E-7429, is another incredibly powerful vehicle, with some hidden talents.
The E-7429 has a fuel capacity of 800L and features all-wheel drive, as well as a toggleable differential lock. It can take up to 600 units of damage. Immediately unlocked on The Valley, but costing 5 balance points on other maps, once unlocked, the E-7429 is a vehicle that will cut it where most others won't.
The E-7429 is brilliant for crossing difficult terrain and can pull vehicles across powerful currents with no issues. It'll also get difficult loads where you to need get them.
The E-7429 is a definite gas guzzler and isn't the fastest vehicle. What it lacks in speed, though, it makes up for in strength.
The E-7429 is a powerful logging vehicle, and so carries with it important attachments for getting vehicles out of tough spots. It's also the largest vehicle able to pull trailers, making it a very useful utility vehicle.
- Fuel Cistern - Carries 14000 Fuel
- Garage Semi-Trailer - Carries 4 Garage Parts
- Garage Trailer – Trailer that carries 2 Garage Parts
- Log Carrier – Carries Medium Logs
- Medium Log Trailer - Carries Medium Logs
- Repair Kit - Carries 200 Repair Points
- Short Log Trailer – Carries Short Logs
- Spare Wheel – Carries 120 Repair Points
- Trailer Hitch - Allows trailers to be pulled
- Utility Trailer – Trailer that carries 600 Fuel, 600 Repair Points
See you next week for the next vehicle presentation!