If looks could kill

Apparently in this game they can! I’m getting really tired of seeing someone tucked away and all I can see is the top of their head and their eyes yet somehow through some type of sorcery they are able to shoot and kill me. Then to add insult to injury sometimes this happens after taking a bullet straight to the top of the head or between the fucking eyes. Sorry but it’s really getting old...

@planetcanada said in If looks could kill:

Apparently in this game they can! I’m getting really tired of seeing someone tucked away and all I can see is the top of their head and their eyes yet somehow through some type of sorcery they are able to shoot and kill me. Then to add insult to injury sometimes this happens after taking a bullet straight to the top of the head or between the fucking eyes. Sorry but it’s really getting old...

Its why I dont play the pvp, myself.
I wish the bots were even harder and in larger numbers because I want a hard experience but I dont want enjoy the forehead bullets.

This happens in COOP and I agree, this needs to be addressed.

I think this is a problem with how the models work, because in first person your gun is above the wall you're shooting "through"

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.