Spun

@mexican_420 with the workshop there really is no reason vehicle mods should be on any third party sites actually, but some people do for "other" reasons.

@8up-local
@Spun
That was my suspicion, just figured you'd like a heads-up about it...

@mexican_420 Once it's out there it's out there. Nothing we can do about it. Thanks.

@spun yeah and its unfortunate but at least those websites credit the creator of the mod unlike a select few around the workshop lately stealing shit.

Yeah Spun. All you guys mods are looking a lot better since you started using Substance Painter. I think they look great. Can't wait to try em out. I'm more a Chevy fan but that ford looks sweet.

the only reason there on other sites is for the one reason only = not legit copys ... you dont need anything but steam workshop .. i really hope the maps come on there soon but obviously not if there being upped to spintires.nl first .. hmmmm

Spun, me and team.. love y'alls mods.. please keep up hard work . We use ur truck mods to test our maps because they are most Realistic truck out there. I would love ur team to meet my team.. if ur interested in what maps we do. Please hit me up on steam. @ justinjgarrett ... maybe we can teach each others team new stuff and keep this game alive.. I bought this game on xbox and then found out no mod support.. I went out built a computer for this game.. open my eyes to the pc world.. thanks for ur time.. and keep up the hard work.

Looks killer again man, you keep pumping out some really nice stuff.

Silly question, but do you have ps4 ?

My custom hand painted Camo CJ Buggy

image url)

@Spun awesome paint job dude!

agreed. very nice work on the camo Spun, but you know me. i still prefer the straight olive drab personally. lol

@shuffy They say that workshop maps is coming. I'd take their word for it. One thing I'm worried about is I have a feeling custom content won't be accepted well. But We'll see

A bunch of people have asked me for this so here you go. Hand painted custom camo for the LC

alt text

@spun That's so cool, I see why people requested it!

@spun said in Spun:

A bunch of people have asked me for this so here you go. Hand painted custom camo for the LC

alt text

2 THUMBS UP MoFo 😃