Spun

That seems familiar, did you make that for the old Spintires? Or is it just me and my brain?

@digital-x Nope. Did a stretched 6x6 Blazer though.

Spun Toyota FJ40
alt text
Spun Toyota FJ40 (Insert Name Here)
alt text

last edited by A Former User

nice, not feelin the red though, but i am not the one making it so.... lol

seriously very nice Spun. very nice.

the red is pretty tight. i hope to one day to at least understand how and what it takes to produce such detailed mods. let alone to have them work as awesome as they do!
is it possible for a novice to open one of your trucks, and just see how it all comes together??
kinda like looking thru the Layers, in a PS or AI file.
i have 3ds max (i don't really understand it). and the Editors from steam.
Kinda reverse engineering the visual part of truck modding.
grateful for all your hard work. Rufus

@rufus Here is a built I did from beginning to end. It's not a tutorial but it's the closest thing I have to show you. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPpnlTfGZs7oURjEocFXynhAzJEPQDiXT

Love it Spun and glad to see new colors i think the red looks tight , To me green , tan and even the black bodies have been done way too much....Love the blue on the suburban as well , Cant wait to drive em man.

last edited by A Former User

duuude they look quality ... love the red colour ...

@spun Only the buggy, or both buggy and full body? I'm hoping for the full body.

@RoughRider I will be making both versions. Not sure on colors yet.
alt text

alt text

alt text

@Spun
Super stealthy looking in black! Looks downright mean! 🙂

@spun said in Spun:

@rufus Here is a built I did from beginning to end. It's not a tutorial but it's the closest thing I have to show you. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPpnlTfGZs7oURjEocFXynhAzJEPQDiXT

OMG, i am enjoying you working on this mod, as much as i like playing the game. at almost 50 years old, i think that the herb and the years will prevent me from getting into modding at this level.
is this your "day job"? it should be... thank you for turning me onto the videos. and all that you do for the game.... Rufus........................... killer soundtrack too ...

@rufus Right on man. No this is just a hobby. I have a day job.

need that toyota ... we getting a juggy too ?

@spun Great job man ! Your skills got better , can't wait to drive the FJ.

last edited by TheDeestroyer

Holy crap! I've been away a couple days, and missed two all new vehicles!? They look great man! And like many others have said, cool to see some new colors!