Spun

do the trucks in game, proform differently with different 'virtual axle sets'? Dana / Corporate / Top Loaders (2 1/2 - 5 ton) / Custom Crawler. or is it more of getting a accurate visual on the mods?
Rufus

@rufus How a truck performs is all in the xml. The model is just visual. You could have a Dana 30 out perform a 2.5 ton Rockwell if you set up the xml do do so.

I've probably spent 15 hours on Rausch Creek with the Toyota over the last few days.. lovin' it. Really hoping we get to see the CJ or FJ40 released soon!

@hext

i would guess a very good chance on the CJ
pic was to have the spoiler tag, but i can not get it to work. lol

alt text

last edited by A Former User

WOOO! That looks sweet.

Woo! How many vehicles have you made now? Seems like every other day a new one pops up!

Love all your mods man. I dig the look of the cj and suburban. Do you think you'll ever make a first gen 4runner, or any gen for that matter I just really love the first gen's

@wowjnoh Yup like them as well. Been eyeballing this model for over a year now. https://hum3d.com/3d-models/toyota-4runner-1986/#360view

@spun That's exactly what I had in mind. It sure would be sick to have that in game. keep up the good work

@spun said in Spun:

@wowjnoh Yup like them as well. Been eyeballing this model for over a year now. https://hum3d.com/3d-models/toyota-4runner-1986/#360view

do it, then i don't have to update mine 🙂
couldn't you just take the model of the hilux you had in old spintires and add the roof to it?

Your mods for Spintires were always my Favorites! This one is absolutely sick! Cant wait for it! How about some more Jeep Wranglers!!

@hydrowasul said in Spun:

couldn't you just take the model of the hilux you had in old spintires and add the roof to it?

It's a LWB(Long Wheel Base) PU. 4Runners are based on a SWB(Short Wheel Base) PU. So, first, he'd have to cut out 9" between the rear of the cab and the rear wheel wells(frame, bed, and rear driveshaft). Then he could, basically, convert it to a 4Runner by adding just the roof. There's a little more to making it a 4Runner of course. But few would be able to tell the difference without close inspection of the interior.

Anywho...yes please! Both if you don't mind(the original Long Bed PU and a 4Runner). 😃

Hey @spun, member me?

@mudhappy He could turn it into the trekker which is essentially a hilux with a canopy on it, thats what 4runners started as

@wowjnoh said in Spun:

@mudhappy He could turn it into the trekker which is essentially a hilux with a canopy on it, thats what 4runners started as

If it weren't for the pre-84 body style. Which the Trekker, Trailblazer, and Wolverine all had(yes, there were actually 3 4Runner predecessors). And the fact that the only one that had a separate canopy(fiberglass canopy on a steel bed) was the Trailblazer. So that would be the only one that's "essentially a hilux with a canopy on it". The Trekker and Wolverine had all fiberglass(canopy and bed molded as one piece) rear body sections. And there's still the SWB thing. Since they were all based on the SWB RV Cab and Chassis(w/ 103" wheelbase, same as later 4Runners).

I'll bet this post gets deleted for being too OT. Whatevs...

@mudhappy actually the Trekker was not a one piece. it was a two piece with an upper and lower rear sections. this is a Trekker my buddy picked up years ago as a project.

alt text

as you can see it is a two piece design in the rear. it is all fiberglass rear though yes.
alt text

last edited by A Former User

Final paint schemes for the CJ buggy
3_1516554845874_red.png 2_1516554845874_green.png 1_1516554845874_camo.png 0_1516554845873_blue.png