Force19Mods

@forces, I take it you're not a Ford fan?! lol

@tattoo I had a 68 Mustang for 4 years wich I miss allot (2 bulding/restoring it and 2 until a Dihatsu Terios took me off the road) but yeah i dont like f100 from 70s becasue they're so prone to destroying the ttb in small bumps (true story it happened to me 3 times) but they look really good

I had to do a "Chevy" thing to it and this is the best way
Full grills like 70s chevys C/K series
alt text
alt text
and Half Grills for the Ford Fans
alt text
alt text

and Because i forgot to show the boxes
SteepSide (Fords = FlareSide)
alt text

and FleetSide
alt text

I'm a Chevy Man forever no question but I do like all the classic cars and trucks of any make and model.

@Forces
STEEPside? STEP side maybe? Nitpicking 😛

@Forces
Right. Sorry. I knew that, just wasn't thinking... 🤦🏻♂

@forces said in Force19Mods:

destroying the ttb in small bumps

What's ttb?

My brother had a '78 F350 1 ton 4 door long bed for work. non 4 wd. Was a beast and had twin I-beams. Can haul a boat load of weight before hitting the helpers.

@mexican_420 all good, if you hear me in a voice chat you'll say im native

@tattoo said in Force19Mods:

@forces said in Force19Mods:

destroying the ttb in small bumps

What's ttb?

My brother had a '78 F350 1 ton 4 door long bed for work. non 4 wd. Was a beast and had twin I-beams. Can haul a boat load of weight before hitting the helpers.

Twin traction beam

@drgonzo1489 said in Force19Mods:

@forces twin traction beam nice! I wanna setup my pre-runner like that! That's legit dude!

last edited by Mexican_420

As of Now, All My Available Released Maps Are On My Steam Profile Page With Download Links.
Also, Mahoosuc Trails will be ready soon and Added to The Page As Well.

Very nice! Too bad it's only RWD but I understand, you had to do something to keep it from completely destroying the competition and keep things balanced. :face_with_stuck-out_tongue_winking_eye:

@picsoul I might do a solid axle or ttb axle 4x4 one but not sure, So far my ttb axle aproach for this trucks hasnt go that good with the sync of the shaft and IK but I always get things to work

Keep in mind this model im making it for turbosquid i just add it to spintires for fun 😃

It's all good. I was just poking fun and adding some Ford love. :face_with_stuck-out_tongue:

Very Early Look at a Map I've Been working on.

Youtube Video

@smaronenine that looks awsome I wanna race my bouncer around that circuit lol!