Force19Mods

@forces you know you can test the map anytime man, I almost got 1 trail done.
@Gabe you too man , anytime.

last edited by SmarOneNine

Looks amazing! After seeing that screenshot I need to get out to the woods

Just a quick Sneak Peek video of my upcoming map project , (Also Explains The Reason I'm Looking For a Crashed Plane Model)

Youtube Video

@SmarOneNine Can't wait for this map, lost has always been a favourite of mine.

@redex My intention when I started the map wasn't to include anything from the actual tv show I just liked the name Lost and went from there, But as I was building I thought it would be kinda cool to incorporate some of the tv show into the map as kinda easter eggs I guess, And With the help of some awesome friends doing some models for me the map is coming together nicely! However, I still need a crashed plane but ill make good with what I got.

@smaronenine, Give me a couple days and I'll get ya something. I still have to configure Max the way I like it and add all my scripts, toolbars and keybinds. It won't take long and I should have it done tonight as long as nothing else goes wrong. hehe

A few days ago, I forgot to take my keys when I left the apt. so I had to break a window to get back in. So now I'm trying to find out who cuts glass around here. There aren't any hardware stores like before and only Menards and HomeDepot and they don't cut glass like the hardware store used to. So I dunno where to go for it. lol

last edited by Tattoo

@Tattoo That's why you're the man thanks buddy, And best of luck with that window that sucks.

Just a Quick Screenshot of my New WIP Map (Lost), Also wanted to take this time to say thanks to @DrGoNzO1489 for the new model! Which will soon be revealed!

0_1523165259038_20180408010121_1.jpg

Great pic! Wonder what Gonzo has in store for us! Lovely layout in that pic, real world inspiriation?

@smaronenine dude..... this looks incredible! I'm so stoked to see this first hand!

Jeep TJ Crawler (with axle collision and no it doesnt shake)

alt text

alt text

@forces sweet! Dude that thing looks like a moon rig for sure super flexy!

1975 Chevy K5 Blazer - Now Sharing On Friends List - Check It Out!

0_1523404707712_675010_screenshots_20180408010657_1.jpg

0_1523404720287_675010_screenshots_20180404141737_1.jpg

So this has been asked allot lately
whats my background on mods or blender ,¿when I started and how I started in the Mod making world?

well i wasnt a newbie at blender when I started but I wasnt a pro either I just knew blender and I knew how it worked (I used to make allot of 3d drawings in paper and one day a friend told why not to model them in blender)

so this is how my story begins
I was a fan of spintires since the Tech Demo but never got to see a xml until it was Legacy spintires and this are some of my tweaks
https://i.imgur.com/GTkBvGp.png
https://i.imgur.com/bQuJ5SW.png
https://forces97.imgur.com/all/

and it was because of this two Rams the reason why i started making mods
I loved these two rams (green one was a ripped model from 4x4 evolution 2 made by Yansor and the red one was from CCS it was a wip that didnt had animations at all and was poorly scaled )
alt text
so i decided to start making mods from 0 (Blueprints builds)
and all started with the C10
alt text
and after i lost the files of it i started a Oshkosh TR wich got released and now its planned to be reworked
http://www.oovee.co.uk/forum/files/file/1287-oshkosh-model-tr-earth-mover-1930/
and after it i improved even more and got the chance to build this amazing Hilux pack
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
after that hilux i retired from making mods and started working on my modeling skills and made a few trucks that never got to see the game
Dodge ram 5500
alt text
alt text
alt text
LandRover serie II
alt text
alt text
Ford F350
alt text
alt text
and some that i Did released
Suzuki Jimny
alt text
S10 first model
Golf cart
John deere 540B
alt text
alt text
alt text
and my never finished UNIMOG 1300U
alt text
alt text
after this couple of mods the where even more
Jeep Wrangler YJ
alt text
1980 Hilux
alt text
but after i got to a point where i was happy about my models I meet SmarOneNine to build him a Monte Carlo
and thanks to him i got back Into the game and decided to stay , He had even more ideas to come
alt text
alt text
Mad max Monte carlo
alt text
and making mod with ideas from smar forced me to improve every time to give the best of my work to the workshop I started making more acurate desings and even fully working suspension/sterring components and colision axles like my UAZ 469
alt text
alt text
alt text
some other works i did For SmarOneNine
1972 C10
alt text
1980 Ram Charger
alt text
and meanwhile working in one model can be frustrating i was still modeling from so I was working in private making blueprints builds
2001 Ram 2500
alt text
alt text
more works for smar in and improving more in modeling and mod making (by this time I knew all in XMLs and mod making)
Dodge Durango
alt text
and a dodge formation (including the first build of my m37 made with blueprints and WC51)
alt text
then came my biggest addiction making stuff from 0 with a 90% accuracy
1985 K5
alt text
alt text
modeling with drawings
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
after this models i stoped sharing images of the build proces
Jimmy
alt text
G10 van
alt text
Mazda Miata (For RoughRider)
alt text
75 Monte carlo
alt text
Baja Bug
alt text
s10 Ext Cab
alt text

@Forces
Very insightful and informative post, my friend! A good read for those that don't seem to be able to grasp the amount of time, skill and dedication that goes into these mods! Much respect, sir! 🏅

Hey Forces, It's cool to know your history in modding/Blender. Thanks for sharing.

@Forces
That's nice to see the evolution from the begining 🙂
Great work.