Force19Mods

@roughrider thanks man, and dont worry about that, past is past and each build is a new challenge imo to see what i can make in this game

Now its Venom time

Now For Sale LC75
alt text

2000 Land rover defender 90 Uploaded on turbo and awaiting aproval by Land Rover but here are the renders of it

0_1548086022270_Preview 1.jpg
0_1548086095612_Preview 2.jpg
0_1548086102282_Preview 3.jpg
0_1548086106890_Preview 4.png
0_1548086111050_Preview 5.png

I hope Land Rover gives me the aproval, If I get aproved all Land Rover models I make in the future dont have to be aproved by them because they know my quality
it happened that way with ford back when I uploaded the F100

yes a 4 door its planned as Turbosquid Model maybe even mod, (there is another 110 in the ws) and a serie 2 or 3 2 door

I think Im going to be building another Jeep soon Maybe a CJ or re do my old YJ we will see, after Venom just like I said im taking a few days of to publish all of my work on Turbosquid and then Back on Mod Making

@forces a YJ on portals and 46" xml and you're damn close to my/our real life jeep😉😜

Seen a dude post something similar to this on another website, Funny but true.
How To Properly Rate a Map...( and BTW - This map is really good guys, Recommend trying it out. )

Review and Rate.
0_1548102488165_20190120175744_1.jpg

Stfu.
0_1548102516308_20190120180338_1.jpg

last edited by SmarOneNine

@SmarOneNine Do you play in casual mode?? Hardcore mode only for this guy! 😃

@mexican_420 casual only here. Hardcore has the stupid diff lock BS ... thats my primary reason.

@mexican_420 I mix it up man, some maps hardcore some maps casual, usually when I'm testing or trying out a map for a friend ill roll in casual.

@roughrider said in Force19Mods:

@mexican_420 casual only here. Hardcore has the stupid diff lock BS ... thats my primary reason.

What diff lock BS?

@mexican_420 where the locks appear on the screen if you drive on "hard surface".. Unless I'm logging.(rare) I think the only other difference is mud friction, but i could be wrong.

last edited by RoughRider

@mexican_420 i'm not a fan of the diff lock, i know it adds 'realism' but i find it to be more of a pain in the ........

@RoughRider
I won't start the discussion on it because that's not what this thread is for, but I will agree to disagree. 🙂

The beast was released,....... 🤨

Forces19Mods Presents - RCBuzz - "2000 Land Rover Defender D90" - Mod Built By - > @Forces

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Coming soon on Steam Workshop,........stay tuned!!!! 😉

@rcbuzz He's doing some great things these days. Hopefully I can help @Forces out a little more now. He has came so far, and really has pushed mod making to it's limits now.

@Mexican_420 I shouldn't have made my statement so harsh; sorry; but yeah, I prefer not worrying about damage when I'm out having a blast on a trail.

@forces I've always wanted a beter representation of a MJ or wagoneer. The workshop don't have many of them. I also dig the jeep commando, if you're into that sort of thing.

Wagoneer for sure! I haven't thought about them in a dog's age!

@rcbuzz It Turned Out Great Man as expected, I knew you wouldn't be disappointed.

@smaronenine said in Force19Mods:

@rcbuzz It Turned Out Great Man as expected, I knew you wouldn't be disappointed.

Exactly what @SmarOneNine said.

@Mexican_420 I play always on hardcore lol my mods have a low fuel consumption so i don't care about the game mode anymore
@RoughRider finding blueprints of them its kinda hard lol i do have a mj side and top blueprint and same with commandos I'm a huge fan of the lwb gpv
@RCBuzz I'm glad you like it man

HELP!
so I like in a hot area but having a idle temp of 50 to 57 c is ok?
A friend is going to help me export a box with stuff to my country (first need objects some non prescription medicines and other things, I found a thermaltake cooler for 1155 sockets that doesn't costs that much , do you think that could help my temp issues?

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.