Force19Mods

That looks awesome. I have a good friend who loves that body style of old Chevy, I'll have to show him this.

I Haven't posted for awhile but I'm proud to say I have finally released my new map 'LOST' now available on my steam workshop! Hope you all enjoy.
Youtube Video

@SmarOneNine
Wherever I May Roam... Love that jam dude. πŸ™‚

Sorry for not updating you guys or sending the tutorial for the blender family in the forum,
We had a couple (by couple I mean 34 small ones and 10 under 5ΒΊ in richter scale wich is a bit scary) of earth shakes the past 2 weeks and if some know where I live we dont have any tectonic plate falls so i've been getting ready for the worst to come but things are hard in my country because our political shit and 1.23M% inflation
leaving that behind here are some updates
Chevy k10 Pack is done
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Wow man I hate to hear about the earth quakes, that's some scary stuff. I hope you and your family are safe.

Oh yeah, those C10s are sweet. πŸ•Ά

So new works and Hidden projects
Yet another S10 to my s10 collection
1996 S10
alt text
alt text
alt text

2006 Chevy Kodiak C4500 (With Silverado 3500 HD Box)
alt text
alt text
alt text
And as usual with me , New steering system fully animated and tested
alt text

Yeah, that's sweet Forces. I like the working steering arms. I also like the '66 Chevy.

after who knows how many failed renders I got one right almost good #GettingIntoTheTurboSquidGame lol
alt text

what you guys think?
any tip from the blender family to fix the glass scatering?

@Forces
I had the same problem with 3dsmax i had to make more path on the render and tweak the noise ratio for the target quality.
Found this for blender maybe it will help you:
https://blender.stackexchange.com/questions/18304/how-to-reduce-noise-in-cycles-render

last edited by Raphael

Working On Another Map entitled Detour...Heres a preview video for it! Test Run.
(still lots of work needed)

Youtube Video

Looks great so far @SmarOneNine
Nice little tiptoe off the ledge @ 3:30 , wasn't sure you were gonna make it! πŸ™‚

yeah because is good to get the old goodies back (reworked/facelifted/new stuff)
changes
-re-worked body pannels
-Yota 60s are out , Dana 60s are in (dana classic looks better than the Toyota 60 axle ie. FJ75 axles)
-new engine (I4 to V8 small block) (mid poly)
-new suspension and steering components
-detailed (mid polycount) interior with doorpannels
so far so good the total count is 50k /63k with wheels /67k with all addons

1986 Gmc Jimmy 2 door
alt text

Working this one for GanjaMagic (render is lower quality because the node clusterfuck setup is quite long to make the rust and damage areas and thus makes the render take over 30mins at full quality thats why it has no glass or lights to make rendering faster)

alt text

its new i swear it just had some trail fun on it lol , the magic of blender cycles im telling ya

for those that have been asking, yes my reworked models will be on turbosquid once i finish building the model (Model not Mod)

Oh i still have pics from the old build so here you go Old jimmy build
alt text
alt text
alt text

Love the S10 re-make. The Dana 60s do look way better.

Unwanted Mod/Model Maker maker goals
1st - Spending more time in the Model Editor than actually playing the game
2nd - Spending more time searching for ref pictures or blueprints than Modeling (Because you now model really fast and really good)
3rd - Spending more time rendering PBR images than rendering Textures (Cycles circle /makes material -> quick Render -> new light position -> quick render -> makes material/ )

LOL
4 diffuse shaders and 2 glossy shaders
alt text

@Forces
#1 is the reason I haven't touched a map or truck mod in months...
#2 and #3 I can't relate to though... lol