Force19Mods

Force has really upped his game, his mods are light years ahead of what he was doing a little over a year ago when we first met , Sick Stuff Bro.

Yeah man. Forces has really gotten good at making his own models from scratch.

That looks really good Forces. Thanks for sharing your work.

I found this the other day and thought it may help Blender users that like to do renders. It makes for more realistic lighting. It's explained in the YT video and there are links in the description. I hope it helps you Blender guys/girls.

Youtube Video

@SmarOneNine Its been almost 2 years man lol but yeah it has been quite a long way since the Oshkosh TR and the Chevy Monte 72 till today and so far we are missing the 72 and 86 to be remake

@Tattoo Thanks man thats quite some good info for renders

this is a close look of how I started modeling after i did the toyota Hilux 1990 back in oovee
Youtube Video

from Low poly i moved into smooth shaded then smooth edges till today were i combine them all to create low/mid poly assets for this game and for those users like me who dont have a really powerfull pc or laptop and still want to play this awesome game

New render!

alt text

@Forces you are right lol, I just checked oovee forums and I made the Monte Carlo request post on December 19, 2016, damn its been that long already? lol...And you know I'm always up for some Monte Carlo's on Mudrunner!

@forces, Sweet. I dig the Ground Hawgs.

due to how things are going lately in my country im putting for sale some models (more will come once i finish them)
I use paypal and can recieve USA bank transfers via Zeller (pm for details here or in steam)
Models Not mods
No lifted Car will be put to sell (SmarOneNine Models of his mods)
1986 Monte Carlo base body model is From SkullOfDarkess everything else was made by me

1972 Chevy Blazer (Detailed suspension and good interior) 60$ 115$ on turbosquid
Blazer Page
1968 Baja Bug (Banshee) detailed engine,suspension and good interior and textured 45$
Grey Beetle
alt text
alt text
1975 Uaz 469 and Hunter 35$
alt text
1985 Blazer K5 (detailed suspension,body details and emblems modeled) this is my baby and wasnt going to be sell but im putting it out too 50$
alt text
1996 Jeep LJ (old model but is really good) 30$
alt text

Volvo C303 A mod that never got finished but the model did and is fully textured and animated 15$ 20$ on turbosquid
Volvo Page

Sorry to hear about the financial side of things, hope they look up soon 🙂 Good luck with the models.

Yeah, that's messed up man.

• removed to respect others opinions -
last edited by Tattoo

2 party system: the illusion of choice...
Let's leave this topic alone though, politics have no business being involved with gaming, and it's depressing to even discuss with the state of the world as it is currently...

last edited by Mexican_420

haha, yeah choice: bad or worse. lol

@tattoo said in Force19Mods:

haha, yeah choice: bad or worse. lol

"Excuse us, slave, but which cage would you like to be locked in?"

Hey Forces,
I'm really sorry to hear about all the crap going on there and hope things look up for you soon. All of your models are way cool so you should have no problem making some extra money selling them.

Hang in there my friend.

@Forces
Emigrate to Canada and claim refugee status. Our government will hook you up...
That might be a legit idea, as you'd be bringing your skills with you...

last edited by Mexican_420

@mexican_420 said in Force19Mods:

@Forces

Yeah, Forces is probably dark skinned, sorry if I'm wrong, so they'd probably love him because all of a sudden it's racist to be white now.

@tattoo said in Force19Mods:

@mexican_420 said in Force19Mods:

@Forces

Yeah, Forces is probably dark skinned, sorry if I'm wrong, so they'd probably love him because all of a sudden it's racist to be white now.

Not touching that with a barge pole... lol

I surely didn't mean any disrespect. I like forces more than most here and would never disrespect him.

Sorry Forces. I hope you didn't take that the wrong way and for this convo in your thread. I'd help you out if you asked, as I told you privately. I wish you well and hope things get better for you all out there.

last edited by Tattoo

Same. Don't mean any offense or to make light of a bad situation, or derail your thread...

@Tattoo are you watching me? yeah im light brown lol no ofense taken im proud of my tone

@Mexican_420 a ex gf move there a while ago and things are going good to her but here is the thing my passport was denied and deleted from the sistem after the past year votations, now im trying to get a new one in legal ways because i dont want to be part of the curruption

and thanks guys im doing this because my office work even tho i have a really great salary is only worth 7$ a month if I exchange it (i make around 10m every month if I do extra hours) i only make models for sale and mods too to help my close family and aunt and uncles to cope with this mess, I had to leave College because we were going into red numbers in the bank

ah yeah any type of censorship in the topic won't be tolerated as long it doesnt break forum rules 🙂 im sick of censorship