SpinTiresMod How To Install and Discussion

it's 11/19/18 version becase of the mod but the dlc is unlocked and can play single player or multiplayer. For now this is good until the mod is updated I'm not missing anything.

@winchester187

Did a clean install and yes the mod tool works, but as last years version indeed. I guess this will do for now, don't think there were significant updates to the game apart from the new content. Can't seem to find a log for it either, they would have probably mentioned it otherwise.

For those experiencing the MudRunner4GBPatched.exe not copying to the game directory by selecting the install path within SpinTiresMod you need to manually copy it from C:\Program Files (x86)\SpintiresMod\Install\Win32\Spintires Mudrunner and paste into the directory. Either the 4GBP or LAA will enable dev tools. But for multiplayer to work I had some people that needed to get a copy of the MudRunner.181119.4GbPatched.exe and paste it into the directory.

last edited by invalidredneck

@bigboyzback said in SpinTiresMod How To Install and Discussion:

all that you did was roll it back before the latest update..of course that worked..LOL

THANKS BIGBOY.. WITH THAT SAID, WILL THE 'UPDATE' TRY TO REINSTALL ITSELF, AT SOME POINT?? IT HASN'T YET. AND, I HOPE IT WILL NOT, THINGS ARE WORKING FINE FOR ME.

@invalidredneck I did a fresh install with v1.9, I had to do like you suggested and copy the exe manually and it is working for me in game (not the editor though) cheers 👍

Either the 4GBP or LAA will enable dev tools but for multiplayer to work i had some people that needed to get a copy of the MudRunner.181119.4GbPatched.exe and paste it into the directory.

@rufus said in SpinTiresMod How To Install and Discussion:

@bigboyzback said in SpinTiresMod How To Install and Discussion:

all that you did was roll it back before the latest update..of course that worked..LOL

THANKS BIGBOY.. WITH THAT SAID, WILL THE 'UPDATE' TRY TO REINSTALL ITSELF, AT SOME POINT?? IT HASN'T YET. AND, I HOPE IT WILL NOT, THINGS ARE WORKING FINE FOR ME.

you go to steam and uncheck the update and it wont update to the newest DLC..right click on the game name in steam..right click on the game name then properties then updates and turn off the auto updates..

@bigboyzback , no i lost it again, odd thing is that the editor, is still working thru this update haven't had to mess with it. I don't spend enough time in game anymore to really say much. i have just been mapping, for the past 6 months. (550 hrs. vs. 2,550 hrs.).
ps. steam does not offer a setting to 'turn off updates'. only variants on when to install.

last edited by rufus

the mod has been updated 1.9.1 at the same address

Ok back in business now

Hi guys
I installed the latest version of MudRunner and the latest version of Mud + (1.9.1 beta). Here are the problems I had, no traction in the mud, no addons. Do other people have the same problem as me ??? Thank you

I forgot to mention that it was in multiplayer, thank you!

I was in single player and no traction in mud

@winchester187 same here everything else is working fine

@niccan69 @Winchester187 @Mr-Fritchley
You need to update to the new beta version,.....SpinTiresMod v1.9.1 beta3

"Version 1.9.1 beta3 for Spintires: MudRunner (v22.03.19):
Fixed a problem with not riding cars in the dirt."

@rcbuzz where is that at? I downloaded the one off the form here.

@mr-fritchley get it from here, I uploaded it to MEDIAFIRE

SpinTiresMod v1.9.1 beta3