Worst gun in the game right now

What do you think? I think it belongs to G36.No reason to use it when M16 and M4 outperform it from every aspect. Also MK17 is pretty bad too, performs like a 5.56 rifle with low magazine capacity and slower rof and high recoil.

It's funny cause the G36 was meta for the alpha because it used to have no recoil at all.

If they sort the TTK out, the G36 would be an attractive pick for the lower point cost and neat 2rd burst feature. But yeah, since it's a spraydown water gun festival the M4 just does it better.

@whitby I'm gonna have to disagree, I like the current TTK tbh, but let's not turn this into another ttk thread, there's a fire one for that already.

Dunno, if every problem caused by high TTK was addressed as such maybe it'd get sorted. This is relevant.

G36 is good. It's a full auto 5.56, one supply cost less than the M4. M16 doesn't have full auto, so it's worse in CQB compared to the G36. I've died a few times in CQB with the M16 because the first burst didn't kill, but I would of stood a better chance with the full auto G36.

G36 just isn't popular because it's already in-between two great 5.56 alternatives, and with it being only ONE supply cost to either side, it's not costly to spend one more point for the M4 or sneak in another smoke or attachment if you save that one point picking the M16.

However, I find the two round burst feature on the G36 to be trash in the current state of the game, although niche. Full auto crouch is still the way to go, and the G36 can deliver that with flying colours.

I like the iron sights on the G36 better than the M16 or M4. So its got that going for it at least.

@jarple Use the M16 on semi-auto. Then you don't need to worry about the first burst killing. Burst fire is generally a waste of ammo anyway

@ctbear1996 said in Worst gun in the game right now:

Also MK17 is pretty bad too, performs like a 5.56 rifle with low magazine capacity and slower rof and high recoil.

You take that back about the Mk 17 right now.

@tooth-decay I'd say the SCAR H isn't as good as it should be, but idk really. Remember the scar in game is an Mk17 not an Mk20 so its not going to have the kind of velocities that would classify it as a sniper rifle.

Uzi is pretty worthless. Low-ROF, low-pen, low-range.

MK-17 is like a full-auto laser.

@cyoce I've used the M16 on semi-auto. I get out gunned by people you just go full auto. Plus I have cold hands when playing most of the time (especially with it just being winter) so I can't tap fire that quick with these frozen hands.

@jarple said in Worst gun in the game right now:

I can't tap fire that quick with these frozen hands

Sounds like you need heating in your home my friend.

@tooth-decay All rifles regardless of calibers except g3 and fal are 2 shot kill, in advisor category, L85, MK18 are all 2 shots kill, MK17 as a.308 rifle sucks so bad, and the recoil isn't that low compares to G3.

@thehappybub ahaha, we do! We have a fireplace, which warms the entire house up so well, except the heat doesn't reach my room haha rip.

@jarple
The struggle is real haha. I used to live in an unsealed room sorta outside so I'd have to wear gloves or takes breaks when I played games haha.

@Tooth-Decay

I like the Uzi too, but it feels sub par compared to pretty much anything else you can take. Its drum mag is nice on coop, but other than that it performs like crap unless you exclusively use semi auto.

last edited by Marxman LMC

@tooth-decay All rifles regardless of calibers except g3 and fal are 2 shot kill, in advisor category, L85, MK18 are all 2 shots kill, MK17 as a.308 rifle sucks so bad, and the recoil isn't that low compares to G3.

G3 and the FAL only one-shot with a Long Barrel at close range.

That being said, a G3 with a Long Barrel costs the same as a SCAR-H and is like, ten times better.

last edited by MarksmanMax

What do you think? I think it belongs to G36.No reason to use it when M16 and M4 outperform it from every aspect. Also MK17 is pretty bad too, performs like a 5.56 rifle with low magazine capacity and slower rof and high recoil.

G36k at least kills people.

The M24, on the other hand...