MudRunner - Workshop Map Support

Make rear-view mirrors, please!!!

@shadowsincere Thanks for passing that along, I'll shoot a message over to the dev team to let them know

Sony won"t allow mods on ps4. Sony want you to buy a new game instead of extend old game's life with free mods.

@iyagovos, I wanna thank you for correcting the Settings Paths in the editor to have it's own Cache folder now. Thank you.

@tattoo Will pass that on to the devs, glad it's helped!

@iyagovos, Have you acknowledged the problem with the new editor and np++ plugins as well as the problem with spawning mods in the proving grounds with the new updates of the game and editor?

People are having problems spawning mods in the proving grounds and also having problems with the np++ plugins.

I tried both and neither work for me. I have both new versions of the game and editor installed. I also did a fresh install of both by deleting the old version before installing the new versions because I overwrote it the first time and had errors.

Thanks

EDIT: I forgot to mention when trying to spawn a mod in the MR proving grounds, I don't see my MR mods in the MR editor but I see the mods I have in the old ST editor. So something is not reading correctly.

last edited by Tattoo

@tattoo

Hi Tattoo,

I'd not actually heard of a problem with the new editor and np++ (notepad++?) plugins. Could you give me more details on this? Is it crashing, or are you just unable to do it?

@joridiculous I had heard about the issues with the proving grounds. I hadn't heard about the issues with notepad++, though it does seem like I missed one of those in there, too.

@iyagovos said in Spintires: MudRunner - Workshop Map Support:

@tattoo

Hi Tattoo,

I'd not actually heard of a problem with the new editor and np++ (notepad++?) plugins. Could you give me more details on this? Is it crashing, or are you just unable to do it?

No, it's not crashing. The little popup menu in NP++ is not coming up now. Forces said he got it to work buy copy/paste the plugins manually but that didn't work for me.

Thanks! I'll pass that information on, and we'll hopefully get something working 🙂

@Iyagovos
I'm concerned about the workshop maps getting a huge mess.... There are a lot maps without proper naming/editing the xml.
So they turn out to be this random numbers/characters in-game even though some are named correct in WS.
It will get hard to browse maps or even worse as I showed before with screen shots with the Russian names messing up
our select map menu.... For now its still somehow manageable but I fear for future where we can't even find the maps anymore in our list.
0_1524075125292_Screenshot_1.png

@shadowsincere then dont subscribe to every map u see in workshop and wont have hard time finding them

@shadowsincere These are crummy maps that haven't been setup properly. Pay attention to the content you download--- there is alot of just plain crap out there.

@RoughRider no he likes to do stupid shit liek that download every existing map and truck then come here and complain that his game crashes

Please do not insult people here, anyone. I've warned you before.

WOW so much love ! 😂
The point is to have order in the WS map name's !
@zamal
I can and will subscribe to as much maps as I want and IF the names would be correct there isn't a problem at all.
It's stupid that your concern is more towards who does what with his game instead the actual problem.
Seems it's to much to ask and rather some are to much concerned with ''none of your business''.
BTW I might be stupid but seems you are having a lot imagination since I can't see anywhere written that my game crashes or any complain.
@RoughRider
Indeed and I know but always ,no matter what, it's worth to take a look into any map in my opinion.
Besides you can't know from the WS if the map is named correctly neither how crap a map is judged from pictures.
@Iyagovos
Back to the point, is there something that can be done about this ? Like I don't know.... something that blocks the map being uploaded without proper name ?

last edited by ShadowSINcere

just for the record i didnt insult anyone here i just said truth

@zamal said in Spintires: MudRunner - Workshop Map Support:

@RoughRider no he likes to do stupid shit liek that download every existing map and truck then come here and complain that his game crashes

Sounds pretty insulting to me...