Bregel's Garage

Tadaaa! 😉

So my friend Bregel - can i convert it or not?

3_1511633408525_20171125184827_1.jpg 2_1511633408525_20171125184725_1.jpg 1_1511633408525_20171125184623_1.jpg 0_1511633408525_20171125184604_1.jpg

Could you upload these mods to the workshop?

And if its not much to ask and if they arent already, could you make them not overpowered? I say this because most of mods I try are so op that take the fun out of the game.

I cannot upload them now ... because:

1. i havent it approved from Bregel to release it
  2. they are not completed yet ...

and if you want to drive real non OP vehicle just pure fun - then try my Land Rover series III. 😉

I tried and checked the stats and is not op certainly. The only problem is that there are so many variants that it fills up the truck selection screen.

Another "problem" is that I already have enough scout trucks and one 8x8 (the kraz one) but there arent any different and nice "normal" trucks, they all look extremely similar. I like to play the game "properly", delivering logs with "normal" trucks.

Ill take advantage that some modders will read this... I would really like to have a Hummer H1 with several nice addons... 😕

@araxp said in Bregel's Garage:

Ill take advantage that some modders will read this... I would really like to have a Hummer H1 with several nice addons... 😕

This is a good mod I tried, TBT.GOMINU
It's not op and works really well. It's one of my favorites. I think you'll like it.

Also, if you did want something OP, try this - HUNTSMAN
I fixed the crane for it and it works real good now like the default crane.

last edited by Tattoo

@zidon155, That's good you're not releasing it without Bregel's permission like these other guys. I don't like when people don't asked to release someone else's mods. I do like that someone will do it but permission is needed so not to step on toes. It's just respect and I like that you have respect for others stuff. Right on man! 😃

last edited by Tattoo

@araxp said in Bregel's Garage:

Agreed! I really want a high-quality realistic H1 or a humvee for that matter. With, as you said, several addons and maybe even different bodies (pickup, four-door pickup, wagon and slant-back).

@zidon155 Sorry brother, for now just keep it for your eyes only .

OK sure bro ... no problem 😉
I hope you will be back with your awesome mods back 🙂

Yes, nice to see you back at it! 😀

I ve been working to convert some of my old mod for several days, suddenly today all vehicle inside editor _mods folder not shows up in proving ground, and seems the plugin for notepad++ also refuse to work like yesterday. I have try reinstall the game, editor, also the steam client including changing the steam library folder, but still not work. Any help would be appreciated.

@bregel so the folders are in _mods folder but they aren't showing in the editor?

No, they are not showing on spawn truck selection menu in proving ground.

@bregel I had the same issue, I found a way to fix it too, ill make a video since is a bit long to do it by text

the latest editor update broke everything for some users, my mud runner was loading my spintires editor _mods folder, not the mud runner editor _mods folder

@Bregel
@Forces
I saw a post in here somewhere from @Tattoo about the Mudrunner editor now having it's own cache instead of being tied to the Spintires editor... Might be relevant?